WOW, What a Credit to you Agency - Page 2
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

disgrace

I personally feel that this officer should be immediately fired, This police department has had quite a few perverts and criminals working for them yet the Chiefs seem to think this behavior is ok.. It is a disgrace to the majority of officers who do a wonderful job but the Chiefs are partial to the perverts and they are the ones that get promoted!!!!!! Figure that one out :evil: :evil:

like lt jy

Same old thing

These posts are nothing new. This agency is slowly turning to crap. Being here for over 10 years, I am fortuneate to see the slow decline. There not only is the "Good Ole Boy System", but also some flat out unfair penalties for Officers when they screw up. We are blessed with some real good people here. Too bad the comand staff has their own agenda. Nothing makes sense and we are stuck trying to figure it out. The best thing for this agency is for the Chief and his cronies to go retire somewhere else amd let's get some new blood here. To all the new people....hang in there, things will get better. To all the senior officers, laugh it off and be happy your retiring someday soon.

Everyone needs to slow down before thinking NB should be fired over this. Word has it that the g'friend has recanted her story. Perhaps his prediction that night was correct...."he will beat this". Too bad his personal life had to be drug through the mud in the process.

Yeah Right

I suppose his g'friend was slamming her face and head into NB's fists and the walls too, right? Geez, slow down if your leo how many times have you seen this happen? That's the very reason the state has made it so the sao can still prosecute without victim cooperation...

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12