CPD is Scientology's Police Force
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

CPD is Scientology's Police Force

I found this site and if you watch the police video it makes some very disturbing comments.

CPD seems corrupted by the Scientology Cult.

CPD

Sorry That brat of a kid they say I fathered was crying and i forgot the link.

http://www.xenutv.com/originals/index.htm

now back to Brokeback mountain that i have endlessly looped on widescreen.

CPD needs to grow some balls and protect their citizens from these peice of sh1t scientologists. Like I said before the CPD is a sad police department.

Bunch of puppets for the scientologists. Laughing stock of Pinellas County. :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Scientology is primarly full of ex-drug abusers and criminals. Have you ever seen there recruitment videos? Thats who they are trying to appeal to.

The officers need their certificates pulled. They are giving false information reference voice recording (only a felony if subject unaware) subject is obviously aware of recording. Its a felony to hit a camera if the camera is being held (agg. assault). If victim had a concealed permit he could have ventilated the scum bag. They are also failing to take a report of a crime. FDLE should investigate them selling themselves for $90000.

I hear the PCSO would take them in a heartbeat.

WE SHOULD CHANGE OUR COLOR BRASS

YOUR CITY IS OWNED BY THHIS COLT. I THINK THE SAO SHOULD CONDUCT AN INVESTIGATION THE OFFICER WHO CAME TO THE CALL OF THE GUY HITING THE CAMERA WITH THE HAMMER. THAT OFFICER SHOULD BE FIRED FOR NOT INVESTIGATING A CRIME. THE GUY SHOULD HAVE BEEN ARRESTED FOR AGG BATTERY AS WELL AS ASSUALT.

First of all if you learned how to spell and included your real name, maybe we could add some creditability to your post. Until then, stay on your own site.

OLD

This is old, already talked about stuff. Anything new? I guess not.

SAD POLICE DEPARTMENT. SCIENTOLOGISTS RUNNING THE PD AND AN OFFICER BEATING HIS WIFE BECAUSE SHE WON'T HAVE SEX WITH OTHER PEOPLE.

CPD THE JOKE OF PINELLAS COUNTY :twisted: :twisted:

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast