Off-duty SSO deputy kills gator
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Senior Member LEO Affairs Captain

In this case, no charges will be filed against Sarasota County Sheriff's Sgt. Clint Knowles of Port Charlotte.
    Click here for the full story.
    "Coming together is a beginning. Keeping together is progress. Working together is SUCCESS." -- Henry Ford

That poor Gator

We all know if that gator had taken one bite of him, he would of spit him right back out...lollll :lol:

gator bait

good shoot i am glad no one got hurt

What an Idiot call FWC and let them deal with it, No he goes and charges it, He's an Idiot!!!

your either swat or your not!!!!!!

hey you go work for fwc

hey i got an idea. why dont you shut your pie hole,, what if he had children or animals in his backyard. think before you speak. i would of done the same thing, but you prob wouldnt have because ur sceered. go home sissy

Bottom line.....................They are part of the food chain.yummmmmmmmyummmmmmmmm. So you tell me that some of you animal loving freaks would let a gator eat your pet or harm you or a friend just because they are protected. I can't believe that charges would even be considered. By the way when is the BBQ...........HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHA HAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHHA

Clint would have given the gator a bellyache for weeks and a case of the the squirts that would make archie jealous!!!. :lol:

I was off-duty and was floating down the river on my pontoon just enjoying the afternoon when I saw this woman and her toy poodle by the rivers edge. She was feeding an alligator and I yelled at her that it is illegal to feed alligators in Florida. She gave me a piece of her !@#$%^&* mind and told me to mind my own business. :roll:

Before she could say licketysplit, the gator jumped out of the pond and snatched up the poodle in his mouth and slipped back into the water. The entire thing happened in about 3 seconds or less. She starts screaming at me to come and help her dog. :roll: Riiiiiiiite lady. You told me to mind my own business, right? :lol:

The gator ate her toy poodle in one bite. It was almost like we were at a gator farm where the gators are fed live chickens. :shock:

Right

I don't believe you. Its a good story but I think its BS

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast