NEW COMMISSIONER - Page 2
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Junior Member LEO Affairs Recruit

Serious Forum ?

Actually, not much information coming from the "serious board", or from PBA as a whole. Not that they aren't working for us, we just don't hear anything about it for a while.

I don't even know whether we still have a rep in the region and if we do, whether that rep goes to any meetings anymore.

I have asked a few questions on that board and never got an answer. I guess if I was from South Florida I would have.

Quote Originally Posted by NOT SO SERIOUS
    Went to the "SERIOUS FORUM" and noticed that the last post was 1/15/2006 about someone retiring. Obviously not a lot of SERIOUS issues at FDLE.

Let's face it, retaliation and ass kissing are an integral part of law enforcement in todays world. Look at the time and money Hillsborough SO spent trying to get to the IP's of people posting.

The reason this "NOT SO SERIOUS" forum is popular is that the people running the site have demonstrated that they are going to protect the identities of users.

It's not my axe to grind, but take a look at the background on FDLE's handling of Det. DeBlock's allegations in the past. You got to love the politics involved.

Good luck on serious posts.
    Wow....relax. I am simply trying to make a point to those that have expressed concern that comments made on this site would harm agent credibility with the Gov. and others who were mentioned.

Understand that those in authority can not and will not take comments made on here against them seriously because of the forums set up. Any citizen can come on here and say whatever and that's fine...because that is it's intention. No need to badmouth the FDLEAA Forum.

99.9% of our serious issues are handled in a serious manner. Face to face with those who can address the issue in the best logical manner. It's existance is simply there to allow agents to still vent publically within FDLE without airing our issues and dirty laundry to the public.

I'm not badmouthing your prefered forum. I just think one needs to look at it for what it actually is and don't expect miracles or repercussions to occur because of it.

To the other agent that felt his/her issues were not being addressed, feel free to call me directly and I'll make sure anything you have questions on will be answered. Things do run relatively smooth here in FDLE and you don't here from PBA as much as in other agencies but we are all just a phone call away if you need us.

Thanks,
    Rick

Enough of this crap!!!! What about the donkey??

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12