Mathis makes me sick.
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Mathis makes me sick.

I've been sitting on this for a few days now. The other day I saw ole Chief Six Pack on the news at the PPD officers memorial ceremony. He was giving a nice speech about the officers who have died in the line of duty. My question is what about the officers whos careers he and Paul Kelly have personally killed. They dont search for the truth, use any integtiry whatsoever, they simply make up lies and destroy the lives of good cops, basically killing that persons career and ruining their lives forever......................

How about quit lying Arety?

typical thought process

Nope, It wasn't Arety, she was out in the boat with me all day. Believe it or not, other people dont like him either.

Junior Member LEO Affairs Recruit
    Does this mean I can quit advertising now? Since my name has been mentioned on this site? You fine PPD officers think that I am responsible for all the negative comments here. I sign my name. Mathis isn't my boss. Thank God.
    The truth never changes.

Quit pissing and moaning, if you dont like it here (assumining your not one of the crappy officers we got rid of) leave or work to improve the problems. As I recall we've only had one or two officers opt for the review board and actually follow through. With that being said most of the officers who have moved on or been "ruined" needed to go. We should maintain standards and those that that tarnish my fellow officers and I NEED TO BE GONE. So either shut up or work on fixing the problems either with yourself or within the department. Participate on the labor board or do more at the FOP meetings that wonder when happy hour starts. After all this is a contract year. Things are not as bad as you think, and our situation is a whole lot better that or brothers and sisters organizations around us.

or just stupid? Get your head out of the sand. Being better then the ECSO isn't saying much.

Better than the ECSO? Whatever.

The ECSO is not so understaffed from running off the good officers that we have to pull investigators to work patrol.

The ECSO is not so underpaid that we have to opt out of social security just to fool our deputies into thinking they have a decent paycheck.

The ECSO isnt so hard up for officers that we have kids working as "cadets" doing the run-around work that officers should be doing.

I'm the first to admit the SO has some problems to work on, but dont even try to say PPD is a step above us....dont even go there.

Hey Proud Deputy, dont talk so fast. Capt. Eric(no backcone) Enquist has announced back around the 12th tha th SO is starting a cadet program. The SO is short handed there is talk about cutting special units manpower.

proud deputy talks so much crap his eyes are brown. his comments on the ECSO board are so "out there' he has become a joke.

First of all, that cadet program at the SO will never happen. Enquist is too busy with his new post to put much time into it.

Second, we are not the ones who cant even find applicants for CRIME SCENE spots, let alone patrol.

By the way, how is it working out with the patrol guys having to do all of their own DUIs from crashes now that your DUI guys left/transfered and you are too short to fill the spots?

Your department is going under and everybody knows it. Those who have not burned their bridges are jumping ship to the SO, and new applicants are not even bothering to apply to you guys.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast