What about David and Jail Wings photo system

What about David and Jail Wings photo system

When are we going to get software we can use? The latest Intellegence reports on the 3T. How about a PCA that can duplicate off the 3T and send it to the jail and we have to do is drop the smuck off and sign a PCS and get our copy to go. No theres a good tool. Or wait David or jail wings photos from our own jail. Im sure we will have Intellenge rpts to do mandatory now right next to Fis.

Finding a city cop to use there MDT gets old

Re: What about David and Jail Wings photo system

Quote Originally Posted by Anonymous
    When are we going to get software we can use? The latest Intellegence reports on the 3T.

How about a PCA that can duplicate off the 3T and send it to the jail and we have to do is drop the smuck off and sign a PCS and get our copy to go. No theres a good tool.
    It would be nice if we could do a PCA on our laptops and then have the victim sign it electronically, like when we sign for a credit card. :shock:

UPS and Fed X use them too (the portable kind). :shock:

I meant us not the victim

Sorry as far as the victim. My stuff is usually the state of Flroida. I think thats probably even more costly but I guess it would work. I was just refering to us with our arrest. I dont have a problem with me charging them and victim doing a statement the old fashioned way.