Pasco Deputy Killed in Traffic Accident This Morning - Page 2
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Member LEO Affairs Road Patrol

To Deputy Buffardi' Family and Brothers & Sisters

I along with all those in the LEO and Correction Family suffer the losss of a fellow brother. My paryers go out to his family and co-workers. I would also like to extend the paryers of the entire FOP Lodge 29 Board to Deputy Buffardi's family. We are just a phone call away to help in any way possible.

If any memebr or co-worker wants to put a fund raiser for Depuy's Buffardi's Family and Children, please don't hasitate to call upon us for assisance.

Tim Hennigan
    Trustee
    FOP Lodge 29
    1st Vice President
    FOP Lodge 29 Deputy Labor Board
    Tim Hennigan
    Pasco SO Retired

Collection

There is a collection envelope in the supervisors office of LOL for the family, if you can please contribute. My prayers are with Aaron's family and all of those close to him.

Junior Member LEO Affairs Recruit
    My thoughts are with Aaron's family. Aaron was one of the best, a real star. No words can help, but know that we all are here for you.
    Buff-thanks for being a good friend and a great co-worker. We miss you. I will miss your great sense of humor and our "races." Whats the turtle without the hare?

My thoughts and prayers are with the the Buffardi Family and the PCSO. I knew Aaron when we worked together in Detention. What a great guy he is. I most remember our conversations we had and our after work workouts at the gym in LOL. Aaron was there for me when I needed a reference for TPD and his last words to me were "call me if you need anything". His last words summed up the type of person he is. He is truly missed.

Junior Member LEO Affairs Recruit
    There is also an envelope in the supervisors office in detention west.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12