Need a friendly Body shop

Junior Member LEO Affairs Recruit

Need a friendly Body shop

First, I'd like to say hello to everyone that I haven't seen in the last year or so since I've been deployed to this tropical paradise they call Afghanistan. I was wondering if anyone could recommend a fair and friendly body shop for my wife's car. Her door on her Honda has broken, and will not open from the outside or inside. Our usual mechanic said it could be close to a grand to fix, and I would like to send her for another estimate somewhere that doesn't specialize in engine problems. I don't feel comfortable just picking a name out of the phonebook and sending her. She lives in D4, but is willing to drive if it means fair pricing and friendly service. She has to climb in and out through the passenger side, so I don't want her to wait another two months until I get home to get it fixed. I hope to be 10-8 again by the first of August to help you folks out. I know it has to be pretty short out there with so many of us gone. Thanks in advance for any help you can provide, and stay safe out there.

If Castillo's is still in business try them in Ruskin. they were always LE friendly and a plus if they know you are deployed. Maybe some of the D4 peole can advise.

A and A auto repair in Ybor. Both retired TPD. Will not rip you off!

Thanks you both for the replies! I'll have her look into them. Stay safe out there.