Business Cards - Page 2
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Business Cards

Don't need to

As the owner of DreamLynx I feel responsable to answer the cynic. I have no need to post on here braging of our services. However, we do take all compliments from our customers with thanks. As for the cynic, DreamLynx has been in business for many years and our services have been used on many cinema features. We have no need to brag since our customers do it for us. We have discounts for law enforcement and military personel. The bottom line is, we appreciate all of our customers and their praise. Have a great night Mr. Cynich and i won't hold your opinion against any cops like you did to us. Please be safe out their and god bless.

Dan Serrano
    President / Special Effects Engineer
    DreamLynx Digital Studios, Inc.
    Locations in Tampa, Orlando & Hollywood California.

P.S. Yes it's true we are the best at what ever services we offer. If you would like our credetials in writing and references please contact our office. I would be happy to show you how amazing we really are. http://www.dreamlynxdst.com. By the way thats not braging it's the truth.

Don't pay any attention to The Cynic

DreamLynx, you shouldn't pay any attention to The Cynic. There is a lot of cynicism in law enforcement and this is just an example of it. Things are often not what they seem on the surface.

Of course after your post it is easy to see why he might be somewhat skeptical that you are "the best" in view of the misspelled words and errors in grammatical form which appear in your post. :lol:

Examples? Well "braging," "personel," "i," "what ever" and "credetials" just to name a few. There are other less egregious errors which I won't dwell on.

But, like I said, no big deal.

I'm SURE that the poster who boosted your company as a good source for business cards has NO CONNECTION with you. Right?

Cops just tend to be cynical. 8)

Just ignore The Cynic and count your money.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12