REGION II TO ORLANDO???

Junior Member LEO Affairs Recruit

REGION II TO ORLANDO???

anybody else heard this?

You mean

you mean the regional office moving to Orlando, and that the furthest point they go to . Think Tampa works as it is in the middle of the region. Oh well who cares.

We care

For the writer who wrote "who cares", we in the campaign care...we are from St. Petersburg and question the wisdom of locating a regional office for a large region in the least populated area of the region.

It leads us to look at this decision and others being currently made.[/b]

Perhaps you should learn to use a map. The center of Region II is, indeed, in the center of the Region.

HEY us folks in C20 just want to go back to our old region maybe
    region three can trade us for Orlando???

mapuser

Perhaps the map user needs to return to the college from which they came....there is much more to location than geographics.

One would think that the center of any region would be where the majority of offenders and staff are located....

Obviously, map reader is a regional or central office neophyte.

I'm moving my office to Mickey's Mansion. Then I can sit next to Minnie.

Mouse City

"Sit next to Minnie" :lol: That's hilarious. You must be a Jaba Wannabe. Can you recommend any good Chinese Buffets in Orlando?

To: Shadow

Again - WHO CARES?

What point on Florida's northern border is farthest from here?

Well - I guess I do care. I'd love it if they would move it to whatever that point happens to be.

Gee whiz! I just didn't realize it, but in spite of what I say, I guess I'm a really a caring kind of individual!