Signal 14

Thread: Signal 14

Signal 14

With all of the turmoil within the PIO Office over the last few months I was a little apprehensive about how the Signal 14 newsletter was going to turn out. Whoever put it together did a great job and should be commended for his/ her efforts! The Signal 14 looked as sharp as a new Ginsu knife!

contact info

I understand that the Signal 14 is under new management. If I want to send a letter for review and possible publication who would I send it to.

Thanks DJ sinclair

I agree, that Signal 14 did seem rather well put together. Some of the pictures appeared to be like an old Chips episode though, but all in all it was fairly well composed. I would have to say it did look better than a knee replacement surgery. Hey by the way, why was there no mention of who got squad of the year from last year in that issue?

I agree!

All in all the Signal 14 made TPD look like a "package deal"!

I think the next issue should have a section on officers with meaningful tattoos and piercings. I know several that have significant tats relating to the job. And then again there is one guy who has a girly tat on his lower back as well as nipple rings, but who am I to question his way of life.

True...true

Yes, I agree. An article explaining officers with tattoos and piercings would benefit all of us at TPD. By the way I think I know the officer you are refering too with the nipple rings and "girly" tattoos. Nice guy but...a box of rocks...if you get what Im trying to say.

On a more serious note I've heard rumors that 115 was sidelined due to an officer (probably a REALLY good cop) adding unleaded petrol into its tank rather than the required diesel fuel. An article explaining what diesel engines sound like would help all officers who might have to re-fuel 115 in the future. Oh and maybe they could add larger DIESEL FUEL ONLY stickers all over the van.