Meet & Greet w/ACPD's new Gay & Lesbian Liaison Unit

Meet & Greet w/ACPD's new Gay & Lesbian Liaison Unit

YOU HAVE GOT TO BE KIDDING ME! REALLY! YOU'RE JOKING, RIGHT???

http://www.arlingtonva.us/Department...cle.asp?ID=331

Can't believe I found this on an official agency web page...rediculous!

Spelling

Actually, it's Ridiculous!

But I agree and I'm furiouis. My tax dollars going to represent a group of people because of their twisted sexual preference. Government should not get involved this way and provide special treatment. I have no problem with them being treated the same as everyone else, but don't you think this is a little excessive? Crap, we're not in San Francisco!

As a former officer at ACPD ( back in the chief Stover years) I can't believe the dept has fallen that low...Cpl lane still work there?

Re: Meet & Greet w/ACPD's new gay & Lesbian Liaison

Quote Originally Posted by Heterosexual
    YOU HAVE GOT TO BE KIDDING ME! REALLY! YOU'RE JOKING, RIGHT???

http://www.arlingtonva.us/Department...cle.asp?ID=331

Can't believe I found this on an official agency web page...rediculous!
    Just the fact that you posted what you did proves how ignorant you are. You didn't choose to be straight now did you? Join the 21st century and learn how to spell.

Re: Meet & Greet w/ACPD's new gay & Lesbian Liaison Unit

I think its funny that you cops are whining and complaining about where your tax dollars go.. If I had a complaint about where my tax dollars go, it would have much to do with you. You use my money harassing people. I see you guys come into where I work, you get free food, while youre on the clock, which Im paying you, you break more laws that most people I know ( and Ive known some colorful characters in my life), you try to violate the rights of us who use cameras to capture you breaking laws. You are a public servant, therefore since I pay you to do what you do, I have all right to video tape you without your consent. You have no right to make me leave, turn off my camera, take my camera or film, or anything remote to that. You do have the right to make me stand farther away if I am possibly in the middle of a dangerous situation, but thats about it. And you are sitting here *****ing about your tax dollars going to that. They need that, so that when you go harrassing and beating on them, that they have someone to go to. Thats the real reason you dont want them to have it. You feel it will be harder to violate their rights as you have to all of us in the past. And its quite pathetic that you go as low as to making fun of someone for how they spell something on the internet, as even you know that people dont really care if they spell things right on here or not. I do have a certain respect for law enforcement, but only a certain respect. There are few of you out there that are good and dont go around harasssing people. I cant count how many times that Ive been pulled over in my life and theyve harrassed me and wanted to search my car. And I send them home looking like idiots. What a sad sad joke most of you are. You thought it was over, all the getting beat up in school, when you became cops. You might be on the other end now, but those of you that keep bullying people around, you'll have something to face in the next step of life/afterlife that will put you right back down there. Shame on you for laughing at people for thier preference, or complaining about your tax dollars. My complaint of tax dollars is actually legit. You are my complaint.