old website

Thread: old website

old website

i liked the old website better :cry: [/quote]

So did I.

older is better

I like new things. I like better tech. But I have to admit, the older site was better.

BRING BACK THE OLD FORMAT !!!

BRING BACK THE OLD FORMAT !!!

I like this one

I think this format will be easier to track who is replying to who. Simple minded folks like me got confused a little on the old forum.....sorta like the cuffing rule.....don't have a clue what the rule is today. :?:

Have to agree. I liked the old site better. Particularly as the subject matter would "evolve" during the various additions to the original subject. FOr example a perfectly rational post about how evaluations were conducted and the fact anyone could read yours but not your repsonse evolved into a rant about the CA in C20 in about 10 posts. I am definitely a sick puppy as I really enjoy the rants.

Rants

Who says we can't rant anymore? :lol:

I like this one better, weeds out the bs I chose not to read.

Old VS New

The OLD site was good because you could open the page and see all the comments posted and pick and chose at a glance

The NEW site is good because you have pretty colors and cute emoticons

They both still allow you to "weed out" the stuff you don't want to read - by NOT opening it - and they both allow you to rant. Doesn't take a college degree to figure THAT out! :wink: