Ppp fraud

Thread: Ppp fraud

Junior Member LEO Affairs Recruit

Ppp fraud

Several Road and Detention Deps under federal invest for fraud of government PPP monies. Information has been leaked (rumor?) that Detentions Lt. Col as well as her assistant are part of that group, but were not named in the news release . . . Hmmmmmm.

Angry I heard that too!

ohhh you have not seen anything yet ---

Yes, the sheriff lied to the media. Some have been placed on leave or allowed to leave on the low ... most are LTs and above. why lie? Everyone knows -- its not a secret. the only people don't know is the media. also heard Col Benny going around saying "I decided to retire after 30 years" when she was fired first and begged for her job back until the end of the year... they think they keeping everything on hush but the nepotism environment they build -- have more whispering walls than any other regime .. when you play in dirt - you end up dirty. She should take all her incompetent cherry-picks with her. So sick of them turning the department into the ghetto. if only they knew how much they been keeping the sheriff and undersheriff from knowing. dod looks good on paper --- put in person, its going down in flames. no one wants to work for hypocrites. I take my uniform off in my car. terrible time to b working for Bso. so happy I have two years left to retire. ill be dropping a tell-tell-all book with receipts. p.s. Im closer than they know -- I helped him pack his desk out. 😉

Quote Originally Posted by jailbirds2023 View Post
    ohhh you have not seen anything yet ---

Yes, the sheriff lied to the media. Some have been placed on leave or allowed to leave on the low ... most are LTs and above. why lie? Everyone knows -- its not a secret. the only people don't know is the media. also heard Col Benny going around saying "I decided to retire after 30 years" when she was fired first and begged for her job back until the end of the year... they think they keeping everything on hush but the nepotism environment they build -- have more whispering walls than any other regime .. when you play in dirt - you end up dirty. She should take all her incompetent cherry-picks with her. So sick of them turning the department into the ghetto. if only they knew how much they been keeping the sheriff and undersheriff from knowing. dod looks good on paper --- put in person, its going down in flames. no one wants to work for hypocrites. I take my uniform off in my car. terrible time to b working for Bso. so happy I have two years left to retire. ill be dropping a tell-tell-all book with receipts. p.s. Im closer than they know -- I helped him pack his desk out. 😉

Well now . . .
    look who just RETIRED!
    the Lunch truck Queen and her cohort! Ha!

Information will certainly be disseminated to everyone via the internet. Depending on the level of relevance, it may or may not be accessible. Good discussion topic. It will be difficult for us to make accurate decisions.
    snake io