Who is the hair rain genius?

Member LEO Affairs Road Patrol

Who is the hair rain genius?

Who came up with the idea to bring a hairy sweaty entertainer to a black tie affair? What a brilliant idea!

Also, did you see Stahls face? Looked like he painted red on his face. I guess it was the booze because when he spoke he slurred.

Lastly, the gala is getting longer and longer and people leave the first opportunity they get. Instead of praising political people just stick to recognizing cops. You can do another gala to praise your cop hating folks.

Junior Member LEO Affairs Recruit

Must do better

Quote Originally Posted by Nowdude View Post
    Who came up with the idea to bring a hairy sweaty entertainer to a black tie affair? What a brilliant idea!

Also, did you see Stahls face? Looked like he painted red on his face. I guess it was the booze because when he spoke he slurred.

Lastly, the gala is getting longer and longer and people leave the first opportunity they get. Instead of praising political people just stick to recognizing cops. You can do another gala to praise your cop hating folks.
    I agree. The part where they highlight officers is fantastic but the political speeches are not appropriate at this venue. Best part of the evening is Alvaro. He’s a true professional, especially after hearing Greenwell and stahl speak. Who write their material? Should be fired.
    I did not stay for the entertainment so I guess I missed the “hairy sweaty entertainer”. We left early because the food was horrendous. I saw many a plate being picked up with the fish untouched. And, what was up with the lobster roll as a appetizer? It was bread with no lobster. Quality control is non existent with this cast of characters.
    Anyway, me and my guests went to a local restaurant and had a great meal.

Junior Member LEO Affairs Recruit

What can you expect from amateurs especially ones who live a lie

You can’t expect a T-Ball player to hit a fast ball thrown by a professional. The same applies to this running SFPBA. Just check around. What was their claim to fame prior as LEOs. It’s not positive. Greenwell was known as a hand up and Stahl has had a checkered career both in homestead and in MDPD. In fact Stahl was labeled the dumbest cop even seen by his FTO and Major. He surely hasn’t gotten smarter by having a title.