Madelin Garcia

Thread: Madelin Garcia

Junior Member LEO Affairs Rookie

Madelin Garcia

Madelin:

You are my heroe. Thank you for speaking out for the rest of us. If we say something, they will just make our lives miserable.

May you have a wonderful live after this hell hole.

Member LEO Affairs Detective
    Quote Originally Posted by Micho View Post
    Madelin:

You are my heroe. Thank you for speaking out for the rest of us. If we say something, they will just make our lives miserable.

May you have a wonderful live after this hell hole.

The Commish is assuming that you are trying to say "hero". If that what it takes for someone to be your hero you are pathetic. Her voice was cracking the whole time. She was never a standup officer or sergeant anyways.

And it's "wonderful life" not live, loser.

Junior Member LEO Affairs Rookie
    Quote Originally Posted by The Commish View Post
    The Commish is assuming that you are trying to say "hero". If that what it takes for someone to be your hero you are pathetic. Her voice was cracking the whole time. She was never a standup officer or sergeant anyways.

And it's "wonderful life" not live, loser.
    Commish, take a chill pill! You're always belittling, others when they post. Not everyone is an English major as you come across. This lady has more balls, then 2/3rd's. of the department. Yes, save it including me. When I retired, I quietly, left. Staff, has and is always a joke. Looking out for family and 33's or what can you do for me, to make me look good! At least everyone knows who she is, not like you. Hiding behind a keyboard. She and I made to our 30+, Will you? The way you talk at people, in a few years, you'll vapor lock, while sitting under an overpass, watching Netflicks or reading these post and getting all worked up, over nothing really. Now, if you're going to say I didn't, say who I'm, your right. My child works there, and I did everything possible, for him to go elsewhere, when he got out of the military, he didn't listen. So, why make his time harder then what it needs to be.

Junior Member LEO Affairs Recruit

Commish es UN marcon-a GRANDE!!!

Quote Originally Posted by oldman View Post
    Commish, take a chill pill! You're always belittling, others when they post. Not everyone is an English major as you come across. This lady has more balls, then 2/3rd's. of the department. Yes, save it including me. When I retired, I quietly, left. Staff, has and is always a joke. Looking out for family and 33's or what can you do for me, to make me look good! At least everyone knows who she is, not like you. Hiding behind a keyboard. She and I made to our 30+, Will you? The way you talk at people, in a few years, you'll vapor lock, while sitting under an overpass, watching Netflicks or reading these post and getting all worked up, over nothing really. Now, if you're going to say I didn't, say who I'm, your right. My child works there, and I did everything possible, for him to go elsewhere, when he got out of the military, he didn't listen. So, why make his time harder then what it needs to be.
    Callete cabron!!!

Member LEO Affairs Rookie
    Quote Originally Posted by oldman View Post
    Commish, take a chill pill! You're always belittling, others when they post. Not everyone is an English major as you come across. This lady has more balls, than 2/3rd's. of the department. Yes, save it including me. When I retired, I quietly, left. Staff, has and is always a joke. Looking out for family and 33's or what can you do for me, to make me look good! At least everyone knows who she is, not like you. Hiding behind a keyboard. She and I made to our 30+, Will you? The way you talk at people, in a few years, you'll vapor lock, while sitting under an overpass, watching Netflicks or reading these post and getting all worked up, over nothing really. Now, if you're going to say I didn't, say who I'm, you’re right. My child works there, and I did everything possible, for him to go elsewhere, when he got out of the military, he didn't listen. So, why make his time harder than what it needs to be.

No balls? How about no Class no manners,while I must agree with her frustration there’s no way in hell Her behavior can be acceptable for a LADY. Again a Lady,very uncultured.

Dont know what was accomplished if anything.