Goo Goo Gaga over coo haters

Junior Member LEO Affairs Recruit

Goo Goo Gaga over coo haters

Please explain to me, and the readers why our representatives feel the need to go goo goo Gaga over cop haters. What is to gain by to multitude of selfies and azz kissing? It hasn’t changed their views of our profession nor will they give us anything so why?
    Recently, and yet another photo op with Rick Scott. Greenwell and another PBA shirt wearing guy are loving up on the very guy to hurt our pensions without reason.
    Yes, former Governor Rick Scott! He decimated our pensions yet Greenwell stands with him and the glee on his face is remarkable. He hates us but we kiss up to him. I just want to understand

Junior Member LEO Affairs Recruit

PBA loves cop haters.

Quote Originally Posted by Anony View Post
    Please explain to me, and the readers why our representatives feel the need to go goo goo Gaga over cop haters. What is to gain by to multitude of selfies and azz kissing? It hasn’t changed their views of our profession nor will they give us anything so why?
    Recently, and yet another photo op with Rick Scott. Greenwell and another PBA shirt wearing guy are loving up on the very guy to hurt our pensions without reason.
    Yes, former Governor Rick Scott! He decimated our pensions yet Greenwell stands with him and the glee on his face is remarkable. He hates us but we kiss up to him. I just want to understand

One thing I didn’t mention before is that PBA love for cop haters is profe positive that they too hate cops-there members, the very ones that pay their lavish lifestyles, trips, cars, and so much more.
    You can’t be for us and The cop haters at the same time. You are either with us or the cop haters. Their actions clearly indicate that cop haters are their choice.