Cover UP!Young White Girl Dies in BSO Jail 10/13 Sheriff Mental Heath Major to Blame

Junior Member LEO Affairs Recruit

Angry Cover UP!Young White Girl Dies in BSO Jail 10/13 Sheriff Mental Heath Major to Blame

Keirstyn Bucy born 10.17.99 died in Bso jail on thur 10.13.22 and its been the biggest coverup yet and there is video her death. How'd a girl hang herself in broad daylight in a mental health jail made for this type of person. mental health major Jenny mccook think she can cover this up because Lucy family lives in north Florida well we are all watching. I feel bad for the family of the young woman- what has creating a mental heath major and team made if the jail keep having deaths and suicides? - why the cover up? why no media coverage? is it because doctoring and altering documents to pass the aca board accreditation -

I hear stuff I been a nurse with Well Path for a few months and I never saw this much incompetence.

get ride of the entire mental health team and hire true professionals -

Junior Member LEO Affairs Rookie
    Are you saying the sheriff is lying again ?

Quote Originally Posted by jailbirds2023 View Post
    Keirstyn Bucy born 10.17.99 died in Bso jail on thur 10.13.22 and its been the biggest coverup yet and there is video her death. How'd a girl hang herself in broad daylight in a mental health jail made for this type of person. mental health major Jenny mccook think she can cover this up because Lucy family lives in north Florida well we are all watching. I feel bad for the family of the young woman- what has creating a mental heath major and team made if the jail keep having deaths and suicides? - why the cover up? why no media coverage? is it because doctoring and altering documents to pass the aca board accreditation -

I hear stuff I been a nurse with Well Path for a few months and I never saw this much incompetence.

Junior Member LEO Affairs Recruit
    Just curious about what you know about this. I am her father.

Quote Originally Posted by jailbirds2023 View Post