Remember when Steadman denied it?

Member LEO Affairs Road Patrol

Remember when Steadman denied it?

Someone had called Steadman out for supporting Miami Capt Ortiz and Steadman said it was a lie.
    Well, seems that the real liar has been exposed and his name is Steadman Stahl.
    Recent articles from different sources confirm that the PBA is indeed paying to represent the most menacing cop around. Yes, our dues is paying to save this piece of carp. And, yet when members really should have been represented the PBA turned their backs on them. It wasn’t a singular incident either. Many have been denied and had to get their own attorneys which brought justice to the officers with a not guilty verdict.

It also amazes me that Steadman still embraces cop haters in the same fashion, or even better, than supporters of law Enforcement.

Anyway, the emperor has no clothes. Steadman has been exposed, yet again, for being the one who constantly lies.

Junior Member LEO Affairs Rookie

Fake news lie

Quote Originally Posted by Nowdude View Post
    Someone had called Steadman out for supporting Miami Capt Ortiz and Steadman said it was a lie.
    Recent articles from different sources confirm that the PBA is indeed paying to represent the most menacing cop around. Yes, our dues is paying to save this piece of carp. And, yet when members really should have been represented the PBA turned their backs on them. It wasn’t a singular incident either. Many have been denied and had to get their own attorneys which brought justice to the officers with a not guilty verdict.

It also amazes me that Steadman still embraces cop haters in the same fashion, or even better, than supporters of law Enforcement.

Anyway, the emperor has no clothes. Steadman has been exposed, yet again, for being the one who constantly lies.
    Wheres the proof liar

Member LEO Affairs Road Patrol

Poopoo4 eternity

Quote Originally Posted by Popo4life View Post
    Wheres the proof liar
    September 13,2022 Chanel 7 news (just one example)

“The South Florida Police Benevolent Association is representing Ortiz and disagrees with the termination.

“A five member panel made up of staff members of the police department were able to listen to evidence and make a determination that he had violated no policies or procedures of the department. Yet, today, Chief Morales made the decision to fire him,” said Griska Mena.”

Steadman, ever single time you say it’s fake news and challenge us to prove it WE DO. Man you are in super denial with your shortcomings man.

Junior Member LEO Affairs Recruit

I am but just one more of a growing group of people who do no trust stahl

Quote Originally Posted by Nowdude View Post

I have never posted before but have enjoyed reading the posts. As a realist I recognize that some is a bit embellished and some is spot on.
    That being said, I have watched Stahl living a life of nothing but lies. Recently, they posted that South Florida PBA got a huge check from the Governor. I zoomed in on the picture and it was made out to the Florida PBA. Stahl was probably just a stand in for someone else. I know some will say it’s the same thing. It is not!!!
    I wonder if stahl grew up as a manipulative kid. Did he ride everyone and anyone’s coattails?

There is a saying that you can fool some of the people some of the time but you can’t fool everyone all of the time. No saying is truer for someone like Stahl.
    Lastly, I read somewhere that he wears a windbreaker as a business suit. I saw that in the picture with his mega logo and his name and title. I guess people really don’t know who he is and he has to accentuate his presence. But, it does nothing to improve his image. He looks like a ignoramos yahoo.

Junior Member LEO Affairs Recruit

Spot on !!!

Quote Originally Posted by Pepe305miami View Post
    I have never posted before but have enjoyed reading the posts. As a realist I recognize that some is a bit embellished and some is spot on.
    That being said, I have watched Stahl living a life of nothing but lies. Recently, they posted that South Florida PBA got a huge check from the Governor. I zoomed in on the picture and it was made out to the Florida PBA. Stahl was probably just a stand in for someone else. I know some will say it’s the same thing. It is not!!!
    I wonder if stahl grew up as a manipulative kid. Did he ride everyone and anyone’s coattails?

There is a saying that you can fool some of the people some of the time but you can’t fool everyone all of the time. No saying is truer for someone like Stahl.
    Lastly, I read somewhere that he wears a windbreaker as a business suit. I saw that in the picture with his mega logo and his name and title. I guess people really don’t know who he is and he has to accentuate his presence. But, it does nothing to improve his image. He looks like a ignoramos yahoo.
    I’m glad to see that he (stahl) is finally being called out. BS may help you get to the top but it won’t keep you there.
    Somewhere I read that stahl was called “a real embarrassment .” Nothing could be truer. Spot on!!!

Junior Member LEO Affairs Rookie
    Quote Originally Posted by Anony View Post
    I’m glad to see that he (stahl) is finally being called out. BS may help you get to the top but it won’t keep you there.
    Somewhere I read that stahl was called “a real embarrassment .” Nothing could be truer. Spot on!!!
    Steadman Induced Borderline Personality Disorder (SIBPD) is a mental illness which manifests itself in a variety of behavioral issues blogging lies about Steadman. Symptoms include emotional instability, abandonment issues, feelings of emptiness and problems in relationships. These are accompanied by intense experiences of anger, depression and anxiety that can last hours, days or even months.