It’s getting hot in here

Junior Member LEO Affairs Rookie

It’s getting hot in here

https://morales874379339.wordpress.com/

I guess Ortiz said pa la pinga you are all going down with me.

😬

Member LEO Affairs Rookie
    Quote Originally Posted by Micho View Post
    https://morales874379339.wordpress.com/

I guess Ortiz said pa la pinga you are all going down with me.

😬

Manny you to Address the Nasty Beards and the Units constantly putting others at Risk by calling out.

Going after a BF Staff member for long Nails is Lame/Mickey mouse.

Matias will be back and he will laugh in your Face.

Raul got convicted by the Feds and that’s that.

Matias did the right thing.

Quote Originally Posted by El papichulo View Post
    Manny you to Address the Nasty Beards and the Units constantly putting others at Risk by calling out.

Going after a BF Staff member for long Nails is Lame/Mickey mouse.

Matias will be back and he will laugh in your Face.

Raul got convicted by the Feds and that’s that.

Matias did the right thing.

Manny you can not pick and choose who gets terminated for Drug Abuse,meaning Adam got a Pass you Manny as Chief very well know Testing Positive it is a Termination Package Example Jeffrey Glasko.

Adam might be a nice guy in your eyes and you As Chief are to enforce Policies & Procedures just like enforcing a Grooming Policy on a BF (nails).

Manny I hate to tell you but you won’t be around for too long for the lawsuits filed.

If these Officers can prove in Federal court the allegations against you,you WILL be History.

Acevedo was right cleaning up the Corruption.

Junior Member LEO Affairs Rookie
    Quote Originally Posted by El papichulo View Post
    Manny you can not pick and choose who gets terminated for Drug Abuse,meaning Adam got a Pass you Manny as Chief very well know Testing Positive it is a Termination Package Example Jeffrey Glasko.

Adam might be a nice guy in your eyes and you As Chief are to enforce Policies & Procedures just like enforcing a Grooming Policy on a BF (nails).

Manny I hate to tell you but you won’t be around for too long for the lawsuits filed.

If these Officers can prove in Federal court the allegations against you,you WILL be History.

Acevedo was right cleaning up the Corruption.

You can't give a pass, after someone tested positive. If so, all those fired for failing the test. Especially when mistakes were made by former I.S. and now I.A. will line up and take some sort of action against the city and department.

Quote Originally Posted by oldman View Post
    You can't give a pass, after someone tested positive. If so, all those fired for failing the test. Especially when mistakes were made by former I.S. and now I.A. will line up and take some sort of action against the city and department.

Papo MPD es Tremenda mierda full of unethical,immoral,no Backbone people. Everyone I mean Everyone is to their Own Agenda. Let me see how much Money I can make now and promoted for a Beefed Pension.

Don’t Believe the Blue thin line,Centralize Roll Call crap We are a Family.

It is All Smoke & Mirrors,no one gives 3 Fu** about you or Family.

Find a unit to Hide finish your career least amount of stress,if you get Stuck in Patrol always show up when Offender is GOA meaning TAKE YOUR TiMe Arriving even when Running a Three,no one Can Dictate your driving PACE. Get to the scene Time Delay,pressure by a Sgt.or Dispatcher to arrive quickly? Let them know you are a few Blocks away.

Play it smart it is a Marathon not a Sprint.

GOA always put out a BOLO fake it make it look good like you Really care.