City of Miami Chris Cal (4127)

Member LEO Affairs Rookie

City of Miami Chris Cal (4127)

I am a City PO and I am here Humbled and Embarrassed for the Actions of Chris Cal (4127) let it be known that his actions DOES not in any Form or Shape represent the Fine man and Woman of MPD.

We at MPD feel Your pain when an Officer Goes down,we are in Disbelief and shocked for Chris actions.

The Chief will handle him accordingly and We have a very Good working relationship with All South Florida Police Department including FHP after The Donna Watts case.

Again from the Bottom of our Hearts We at MPD are sad and hope the Family understands it is ONE moron/idiot Officer that made us look bad.

Thank You

Member LEO Affairs Detective
    Quote Originally Posted by El papichulo View Post
    I am a City PO and I am here Humbled and Embarrassed for the Actions of Chris Cal (4127) let it be known that his actions DOES not in any Form or Shape represent the Fine man and Woman of MPD.

We at MPD feel Your pain when an Officer Goes down,we are in Disbelief and shocked for Chris actions.

The Chief will handle him accordingly and We have a very Good working relationship with All South Florida Police Department including FHP after The Donna Watts case.

Again from the Bottom of our Hearts We at MPD are sad and hope the Family understands it is ONE moron/idiot Officer that made us look bad.

Thank You

The Commish sees you snitch.