Not sure everyone heard about today yet, but if not continue reading.

City Attorney Sam Zeskind claimed verbally and in writing that City had produced all responsive records to my request about the dead teenagers.

Of course I stated that was patently and demonstrably false, and I could prove it.

Zeskind then said he could bring in a witness who could swear there were no additional records.

So Zeskind brings in Luis Robison.

Robison gets sworn in, Zeskind questions him on direct concluding with Robison swearing there were no other records to my request.

I got excited during the fray, so I lost count of whether it took me 5 or 6 questions to flip Robison on cross and get him to change his story and admit there were additional records.

Not an attorney but that seems really close to perjury to me.

My best court performance to date, and I tied up Robison like a pretzel even fasyer and easier than I tied up Ricky Rivera.

I almost felt bad for Zeskind having every claim he made shown to be false by a pro se litigant. But he has lied and helped illegally hide records for long enough, so I guess that was karma.

It only gets better from here, and it's all down hill, both for what I have to do, as well as for some people's careers.

Wonder if the brass gets taken out for this illegal cover up for Ruan Khawly, as everyone of them is involved.

Just some things to ponder.

And I really can't wait until I depose Yanko in this case, that's going to be amazing. I love it when I already know the answers before I ask the questions. Hope he makes easily provable lies too.

Doc Justice