Track me Baby

Thread: Track me Baby

Member LEO Affairs Rookie

Track me Baby

Now you want to train Sgt. How to track Officers on the Computer? Go ahead and do that if you think you have a problem with Officers calling out you are not alone.

You see this is the way it works The more You (Chief Morales) micro manage the more we find a way to counter attack.

We millenniums are fine working 3 days a week and not a damn thing you can do under federal laws.

You be nice to us we be nice to you,as you can see no one wants to come to work reference Bodycams,now you are going to TRACK us Down?

I guess we be calling out 2 times a week every other week.

75 an hour Off Duty will supplement calling out.

Chief the day that you wake up and treat us the way you would like to be treated come talk to me,for now I will do what’s best for me and Family.

I am Warrior

Chief don’t forget Patrol will always be in charge we can get to a call on time or we can drive speed limit and offender GOA 09 with a report.

Crime goes up Mayor/Commissioners won’t be happy.

Track these nutts

Junior Member LEO Affairs Rookie
    Quote Originally Posted by El papichulo View Post
    Now you want to train Sgt. How to track Officers on the Computer? Go ahead and do that if you think you have a problem with Officers calling out you are not alone.

You see this is the way it works The more You (Chief Morales) micro manage the more we find a way to counter attack.

We millenniums are fine working 3 days a week and not a damn thing you can do under federal laws.

You be nice to us we be nice to you,as you can see no one wants to come to work reference Bodycams,now you are going to TRACK us Down?

I guess we be calling out 2 times a week every other week.

75 an hour Off Duty will supplement calling out.

Chief the day that you wake up and treat us the way you would like to be treated come talk to me,for now I will do what’s best for me and Family.

I am Warrior

Chief don’t forget Patrol will always be in charge we can get to a call on time or we can drive speed limit and offender GOA 09 with a report.

Crime goes up Mayor/Commissioners won’t be happy.

Track these nutts

Staff forgets, the days they worked for a living (those that did). To keep the eyes off themselves, they come up with stupid ideas. Why anyone is going above and beyond, handing calls for service in patrol. Being proactive you run an even greater, of more coming back to bite you on the azz. I'm not saying be lazy and milk the cash cow, many do. As long as you back each other up, don't create more paperwork for me. I'm good to go. The only time city halls cares about us, is near elections or contracts talks. The latter, low balling, those that keep the community safe.