Sheriff Bob

Thread: Sheriff Bob

Junior Member LEO Affairs Recruit

Sheriff Bob

Well ole sheriff bob sure has been in the news alot the past several days. He has plenty of tough talk for making a statement about the incident. He still hasn't addressed scott peter haines' arrest and lack of instituitional control of his agency. If only there were a decent reporter who would cover that story, other than Jimmie Staley, she's doing all she can at conjuringjustice.com.

If romi would get her lips off of bob's johnson and call a story what it is instead of massaging his ego and whatever else she has gong on, sheriff bob's true self would be on display as a failure, instead of a wnna be sheriff Grady Judd....

Member LEO Affairs Rookie
    Quote Originally Posted by POPO850 View Post
    Well ole sheriff bob sure has been in the news alot the past several days. He has plenty of tough talk for making a statement about the incident. He still hasn't addressed scott peter haines' arrest and lack of instituitional control of his agency. If only there were a decent reporter who would cover that story, other than Jimmie Staley, she's doing all she can at conjuringjustice.com.

If romi would get her lips off of bob's johnson and call a story what it is instead of massaging his ego and whatever else she has gong on, sheriff bob's true self would be on display as a failure, instead of a wnna be sheriff Grady Judd....
    She's been known to bounce on Scott's Peter Haines. Bob was featured on Fox News. Whoopie doo! Nothing about Scott's Peter Haines arrest, but hey, Bob answers all complaints and gets rid of bad cops. 👎 to Bob. 🖕Romi.
    "Every once in a while you have somebody who doesn’t need to wear the badge, but we try to find them as quick as possible and get rid of them."-Sheriff Bob Johnson

Quote Originally Posted by Nitro Brutus View Post
    She's been known to bounce on Scott's Peter Haines. Bob was featured on Fox News. Whoopie doo! Nothing about Scott's Peter Haines arrest, but hey, Bob answers all complaints and gets rid of bad cops. 👎 to Bob. 🖕Romi.
    Normally I would say, as follows and I quote "I bet she gives great Helmet," but I would not want to find out- one way or another. Her history with Haines, members of the BOCC and many many many others says not so nice things about her. The three words that best describe her are as follows, and I quote, "Stink, stank, stunk." ~Helmet
    "Evil will always triumph, because good is dumb."~ Lord Dark Helmet

Quote Originally Posted by Dark Helmet View Post
    Normally I would say, as follows and I quote "I bet she gives great Helmet," but I would not want to find out- one way or another. Her history with Haines, members of the BOCC and many many many others says not so nice things about her. The three words that best describe her are as follows, and I quote, "Stink, stank, stunk." ~Helmet
    You're brutal af, Dark.
    "Every once in a while you have somebody who doesn’t need to wear the badge, but we try to find them as quick as possible and get rid of them."-Sheriff Bob Johnson