New Autism Car

Thread: New Autism Car

Member LEO Affairs Rookie

New Autism Car

Is it me, or does Bob give away specialty patrol cars to "cute, attractive" females? Makes you wonder.
    "Every once in a while you have somebody who doesn’t need to wear the badge, but we try to find them as quick as possible and get rid of them."-Sheriff Bob Johnson

Quote Originally Posted by Nitro Brutus View Post
    Is it me, or does Bob give away specialty patrol cars to "cute, attractive" females? Makes you wonder.
    I bet she gives great, well you know, as your worthless president once said "the thing." I bet the admin said it, for real though~ Helmet
    "Evil will always triumph, because good is dumb."~ Lord Dark Helmet

Junior Member LEO Affairs Recruit

fancy vehicles

Well how about the Community Outreach chick and her new Jeep Rubicon, hell, I can't afford one of those. Who decides waht to purchase?

Chhargers, Scat Pack Chargers, F150s, F250s (diesel going for well over $5 per gallon and these are running around the county???), Rubicon, Durangos, Explorers......what happened to a uniform fleet?

A whole lot of the money spent on ridculous vehicles could be used for raises.

Quote Originally Posted by POPO850 View Post
    Well how about the Community Outreach chick and her new Jeep Rubicon, hell, I can't afford one of those. Who decides waht to purchase?

Chhargers, Scat Pack Chargers, F150s, F250s (diesel going for well over $5 per gallon and these are running around the county???), Rubicon, Durangos, Explorers......what happened to a uniform fleet?

A whole lot of the money spent on ridculous vehicles could be used for raises.
    It's not Bob's money that's being spent. It's mine and your money, but Bob can do what he wants. Unfortunately, he is doing to avoid the questions so he doesn't have to answer for Scott Haines's bullshit. Haines is like a popped pimple, and it will continue to fester until he is sitting in Federal prison. Bob is using the autism car as a smokescreen.
    "Every once in a while you have somebody who doesn’t need to wear the badge, but we try to find them as quick as possible and get rid of them."-Sheriff Bob Johnson

Junior Member LEO Affairs Recruit

agree

Quote Originally Posted by Nitro Brutus View Post
    It's not Bob's money that's being spent. It's mine and your money, but Bob can do what he wants. Unfortunately, he is doing to avoid the questions so he doesn't have to answer for Scott Haines's bullshit. Haines is like a popped pimple, and it will continue to fester until he is sitting in Federal prison. Bob is using the autism car as a smokescreen.

Completely agree with this.