LEOAFFAIRS Policies

Member LEO Affairs Rookie

LEOAFFAIRS Policies

It looks like LEOAFFAIRS policies aren't a big hit with the posters. "Oh my, I have make a username and password, that must be why nobody is posting." Well that is correct. Even if it is a fake username with a fake email address, some are still in fear that the The Illudium Q-36 Explosive Space Moderators will dime you to the Imperious Bald Guy or his butt worshipping underlings. Now myself and that moron Nitro Brutus are the only people that post, albeit Brutus is always wrong like a dong in a bong in Hong Kong singing Ching Chang Chong. Come on man.~ Helmet
    "Evil will always triumph, because good is dumb."~ Lord Dark Helmet

Quote Originally Posted by Dark Helmet View Post
    It looks like LEOAFFAIRS policies aren't a big hit with the posters. "Oh my, I have make a username and password, that must be why nobody is posting." Well that is correct. Even if it is a fake username with a fake email address, some are still in fear that the The Illudium Q-36 Explosive Space Moderators will dime you to the Imperious Bald Guy or his butt worshipping underlings. Now myself and that moron Nitro Brutus are the only people that post, albeit Brutus is always wrong like a dong in a bong in Hong Kong singing Ching Chang Chong. Come on man.~ Helmet
    Dark Helmet, you're an idiot.
    "Every once in a while you have somebody who doesn’t need to wear the badge, but we try to find them as quick as possible and get rid of them."-Sheriff Bob Johnson

Quote Originally Posted by Nitro Brutus View Post
    Dark Helmet, you're an idiot.
    My apologies for I had 1 too many glasses of Aldebaran whiskey. The point was that it seems that since LEOAFFAIRS changed its policies, no one posts on here anymore. There are far too many members of the "bad ass" community that posted copias amounts of felgercarb on this website. I believe they fear my Schwartz as well as your unswerving ability to speak the truth and they are all scared. Keep up the good work, Nitro Brutus. Ole Mary Todd's calling, so I guess it must be time for bed~ Helmet
    "Evil will always triumph, because good is dumb."~ Lord Dark Helmet

Quote Originally Posted by Dark Helmet View Post
    My apologies for I had 1 too many glasses of Aldebaran whiskey. The point was that it seems that since LEOAFFAIRS changed its policies, no one posts on here anymore. There are far too many members of the "bad ass" community that posted copias amounts of felgercarb on this website. I believe they fear my Schwartz as well as your unswerving ability to speak the truth and they are all scared. Keep up the good work, Nitro Brutus. Ole Mary Todd's calling, so I guess it must be time for bed~ Helmet
    No sweat Lord Helmet. I don't view your posts as a calamity since they are entertaining. I do agree, since the new LEOAFFAIRS policies were implemented, no one seems to post anymore. That's alright, I'm still going to post because what I post is factual. None of this childish ga-ga posted by annoying anonymous asshats that talk about farting or just make believe. Keep posting Helmet.
    "Every once in a while you have somebody who doesn’t need to wear the badge, but we try to find them as quick as possible and get rid of them."-Sheriff Bob Johnson