Hollywood leaving causes PBA to have financial problems

Member LEO Affairs Road Patrol

Hollywood leaving causes PBA to have financial problems

Should we be the last ones holding on to the shitz bag? PBA is in full destruction mode and those of us left behind will pay the price either by paying higher dues for crappy service or we won’t have services like legal to protect us.
    It’s time for us to start thinking about our future.

Junior Member LEO Affairs Recruit
    Just out of curiosity if we go FOP who elects our board, what’s it comprised of and who do I call when I get jammed up?

BSO rejects PBA for third time. They don’t want to be part of a collapsing club house.
    They want and ness real union.

Member LEO Affairs Road Patrol

Unbelievable- PBA represents Sheriff Tony, ex gang member

Quote Originally Posted by BlackWidow View Post
    Just out of curiosity if we go FOP who elects our board, what’s it comprised of and who do I call when I get jammed up?
    The members, and only the members, elect your board. Generally speaking you’ll have a President, Vice President, Treasurer, And Secretary. You will call either the lawyer directly or a board member who will patch you to the lawyer. FOP hires aggressive lawyers, unlike the PBA ho uses the same lawyer for criminal, civil, administrative, IAs but has no specialty.

FOP will not do the sneaky behind the backs of board members, or members themselves like Rod has been doing to us. Rod tries to exclude us from negotiating our contract. He believes we should take what he deems appropriate for us. He doesn’t return calls and he’s just plain sneaky. He lies then denies it. Why do you think so many units have left the PBA?

Bottom line is you cannot do any worse.

Rod and his short bus

To the pines cops I am truly sorry about Charlie. But I have to get this out there. During times like these it doesn't matter what 3 letter union represents you. But the fact that rod had to bring his short bus and park it infront of the new crews then walk over and talk about Charlie like he knew him (which he didn’t) you could tell he was full of shit. And to top It off after one of your pines captains held it together in that conference room to thank all the agencies for coming to support them, what does Rod do. Stand up and talk about money.

Rod is so out of touch and to have the balls to talk about how the PBA is going to immediately issuing a check from Tallahassee, totally felt like a PBA sales pitch in front of some pines cops that were in there that just lost their brother.

Word of advice ROD don't act like you care we know when your faking.