Please work with the PBA

Member LEO Affairs Road Patrol

Please work with the PBA

So yesterday there was a police involved shooting and thank goodness for the police no one was hurt.
    But, somehow, someone has to work with improving the PBA image.
    I think Steadman wants to do good - I think.
    If you saw the Twitter PBA posted stahl looks like a slob and I’m being kind. Then I heard him on ch 7 news. I guess we should be happy that he finally spoke but I see why he doesn’t. He stutters a bit but is it because he’s trying to figure out what to say or is he cámara shy? There are classes to overcome both. Then what he said was so mundane.
    Work with him PIO.

Quote Originally Posted by Nowdude View Post
    So yesterday there was a police involved shooting and thank goodness for the police no one was hurt.
    But, somehow, someone has to work with improving the PBA image.
    I think Steadman wants to do good - I think.
    If you saw the Twitter PBA posted stahl looks like a slob and I’m being kind. Then I heard him on ch 7 news. I guess we should be happy that he finally spoke but I see why he doesn’t. He stutters a bit but is it because he’s trying to figure out what to say or is he cámara shy? There are classes to overcome both. Then what he said was so mundane.
    Work with him PIO.
    An someone please help Stahl get a larger PBA logo on his windbreaker that he uses as a business suit. What a yahoo!
    Maybe next time he can have the logo go across both sides of the windbreaker like a high school letter jacket.
    I guess since barely anyone knows him he has to have his name and title in huge letters in order to know who he is.

Junior Member LEO Affairs Rookie
    Quote Originally Posted by Nowdude View Post
    An someone please help Stahl get a larger PBA logo on his windbreaker that he uses as a business suit. What a yahoo!
    Maybe next time he can have the logo go across both sides of the windbreaker like a high school letter jacket.
    I guess since barely anyone knows him he has to have his name and title in huge letters in order to know who he is.
    Cant criticize the performance so you try appearance lol go back in your moms basement loser!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Popo4life View Post
    Cant criticize the performance so you try appearance lol go back in your moms basement loser!!!
    Zero performance is criticized how?