No More Babbling Bob?

Member LEO Affairs Rookie

No More Babbling Bob?

Anyone notice, as of late, that Bob as been unusually quiet? Ever since the Dumbass Duo was blasted on YouTube for acting like a pair of assholes and the arrest of Scott Haines that Bob is being hush-hush?

Everytime something bad happens or a deputy screws up Bob is laying his "Every once in a while you have somebody who doesn’t need to wear the badge, but we try to find them as quick as possible and get rid of them" crap deep amongst the news media, other than the afore mentioned Haines. He never mentions him but I digress.

No press conferences, none of Bob's babbling blah blah blah bullshit banter; no Earth shattering statements, and no more of Bob's shiny bald head glistening from the lights above.

WTG Bob. Perhaps you should think twice about running again, unless Otis comes out of retirement. He sucked at being the sheriff, even more than Bob. We need someone with Bob's law enforcement prowess, an attribute that Wendell lacked. But we need someone with integrity. Someone who will not give preferential treatment to assholes like Doug, or a walking talking malfeasance such as "SH."

Bob is a liar. Period.
    Last edited by Nitro Brutus; 03-11-2022 at 07:12 PM.
    "Every once in a while you have somebody who doesn’t need to wear the badge, but we try to find them as quick as possible and get rid of them."-Sheriff Bob Johnson

Quote Originally Posted by Nitro Brutus View Post
    Anyone notice, as of late, that Bob as been unusually quiet? Ever since the Dumbass Duo was blasted on YouTube for acting like a pair of assholes and the arrest of Scott Haines that Bob is being hush-hush?

Everytime something bad happens or a deputy screws up Bob is laying his "Every once in a while you have somebody who doesn’t need to wear the badge, but we try to find them as quick as possible and get rid of them" crap deep amongst the news media, other than the afore mentioned Haines. He never mentions him but I digress.

No press conferences, none of Bob's babbling blah blah blah bullshit banter; no Earth shattering statements, and no more of Bob's shiny bald head glistening from the lights above.

WTG Bob. Perhaps you should think twice about running again, unless Otis comes out of retirement. He sucked at being the sheriff, even more than Bob. We need someone with Bob's law enforcement prowess, an attribute that Wendell lacked. But we need someone with integrity. Someone who will not give preferential treatment to assholes like Doug, or a walking talking malfeasance such as "SH."

Bob is a liar. Period.
    How ironic, Bob Johnson, the Sheriff of Rottingham, appeared on that 5 minute show with Bob's babbling blah blah blah bullshit banter. The insolent, irrelevant and probably irregular female wasn't on the show. I did read a very strong statement from a certain man on Helmet Book.

A man whose family was infested by that hemorrhoidal and parasitic tapeworm. That comment was deleted. I'm sure that man was blocked. The context of the comment was regarding Bob's silence in the matter of the worm infested diaharrah dung with legs, and yes I meant to spell diaharrah the way I did.

I must go now. Spaceball 1 is headed greener pastures, or shall I say, greener gaseous anomalies. Gas prices are way too insane. We may have to prepare ship for metamorphosis. Instead of "Mega-Maid" we shall call it: "Mega Gas Tanker Truck" and steal gasoline from Russia~Helmet
    Last edited by Dark Helmet; 03-14-2022 at 10:44 AM.
    "Evil will always triumph, because good is dumb."~ Lord Dark Helmet

Aloy sure was most certainly kissing the darkest part of Bob's ass. I bet his breath stinks.
    "Every once in a while you have somebody who doesn’t need to wear the badge, but we try to find them as quick as possible and get rid of them."-Sheriff Bob Johnson