Conjuringjusticeblog

Member LEO Affairs Rookie

Conjuringjusticeblog

More material to read while on the shitter.

https://conjuringjusticeblog.com/202...-of-the-grift/
    "Every once in a while you have somebody who doesn’t need to wear the badge, but we try to find them as quick as possible and get rid of them."-Sheriff Bob Johnson

Quote Originally Posted by Nitro Brutus View Post
    More material to read while on the shitter.

https://conjuringjusticeblog.com/202...-of-the-grift/
    Interesting new points by the author of the blog. However, I must remind all of you people that there is a similarly between Johnson and Watson, and two of my Spaceball "brothers""I ordered to comb the desert in search of Captain Lonestar, Barf the Mog, Princess Vespa and Dot Matrix. They reported "we ain't found shit!" The difference is those two brothers actually attempted to carry out their mission whereas Johnson and Watson, closed both eyes to avoid seeing that which was in front of their faces. Perhaps a Schwartz beam to their "fun parts" would change their miserable attitude! You do not have to be Sherlock Holmes, or his sidekick "Watson" to see that fact. Perhaps Watson needs that big magnifying glass for that lazy eye.

This concludes my review of this incident. Spaceball 1 is departing to a more enlightened area of space. At least President Skroob is far more respected than your sheriff, a million times more than your president and he shits not on himself~Helmet
    "Evil will always triumph, because good is dumb."~ Lord Dark Helmet

Quote Originally Posted by Dark Helmet View Post
    Interesting new points by the author of the blog. However, I must remind all of you people that there is a similarly between Johnson and Watson, and two of my Spaceball "brothers""I ordered to comb the desert in search of Captain Lonestar, Barf the Mog, Princess Vespa and Dot Matrix. They reported "we ain't found shit!" The difference is those two brothers actually attempted to carry out their mission whereas Johnson and Watson, closed both eyes to avoid seeing that which was in front of their faces. Perhaps a Schwartz beam to their "fun parts" would change their miserable attitude! You do not have to be Sherlock Holmes, or his sidekick "Watson" to see that fact. Perhaps Watson needs that big magnifying glass for that lazy eye.

This concludes my review of this incident. Spaceball 1 is departing to a more enlightened area of space. At least President Skroob is far more respected than your sheriff, a million times more than your president and he shits not on himself~Helmet
    So basically, if I read your post correctly,, your soldiers actually tried to find evidence but Johnson and his ducklings turned a blind eye to Haines's behavior? The same Boob Johnson that said he had no problems with firing bad deputies...so can anyone who isn't a chickenshit explain why Haines was so fu@$ing protected? Johnson AND Hall need to be held accountable. I couldn't give two shits about Haines. He's about to go to prison and experience gang rapes in the shower and fried baloney. Imagine taking a shit with some watching you.
    "Every once in a while you have somebody who doesn’t need to wear the badge, but we try to find them as quick as possible and get rid of them."-Sheriff Bob Johnson