Fbi

Thread: Fbi

Member LEO Affairs Rookie

Fbi

I wonder if your Eric is shaking in his boots, or whitey titey nasties awaiting the call to join his brother? Those two diabolical dumb-dumbs will soon be in the care of cell mates named Bubba and Tyrone, with exceptionally large helmets. Bigger than mine but just as, well, dark. Mindyme does not get the Schwartz to the crotch. I am afraid the Schwartz will suffer a serious malfunction. If Scott got the Schwartz, I am afraid it will, pardon the expression, "Peter Out." That leaves Eric to, pardon the expression, "take the heat."~Helmet
    "Evil will always triumph, because good is dumb."~ Lord Dark Helmet

Member LEO Affairs Rookie
    Quote Originally Posted by Dark Helmet View Post
    I wonder if your Eric is shaking in his boots, or whitey titey nasties awaiting the call to join his brother? Those two diabolical dumb-dumbs will soon be in the care of cell mates named Bubba and Tyrone, with exceptionally large helmets. Bigger than mine but just as, well, dark. Mindyme does not get the Schwartz to the crotch. I am afraid the Schwartz will suffer a serious malfunction. If Scott got the Schwartz, I am afraid it will, pardon the expression, "Peter Out." That leaves Eric to, pardon the expression, "take the heat."~Helmet
    I don't care for "all of the above," but you're nasty Milord (in Mace Windu's voice). How could you even give anyone that picture in their mind? Yuck.
    "Every once in a while you have somebody who doesn’t need to wear the badge, but we try to find them as quick as possible and get rid of them."-Sheriff Bob Johnson