FHP is too Uptight

Member LEO Affairs Rookie

FHP is too Uptight

Even though it did not violate the terms of use, your Moderator deleted my post about the wonderful trooper that was "dancing." You are too upright. It's like being on Spaceball 1: I am surrounded by Assholes. Lighten up Francis, for I shall use the Schwartz on your....little ones ~Helmet
    "Evil will always triumph, because good is dumb."~ Lord Dark Helmet

Looks like Mod decided to undelete that thread after all. Just forget I said anything. Carry on Assholes (by Assholes, I'm referring to those under my charge, the Asshole family that serves on the main bridge of Spaceball 1). If you troopers thought I was referring to you, perhaps you should be less uptight like the trooper that was dancing.~Helmet

Administrator LEO Affairs Chief MOD 1's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Dark Helmet View Post
    Looks like Mod decided to undelete that thread after all. Just forget I said anything. Carry on Assholes (by Assholes, I'm referring to those under my charge, the Asshole family that serves on the main bridge of Spaceball 1). If you troopers thought I was referring to you, perhaps you should be less uptight like the trooper that was dancing.~Helmet
    That post had been moved to a private area for my review. I reviewed it, found that it did not violate the Terms of Use and returned it.

Mod 1
    Mod 1

http://WWW.LEOAFFAIRS.COM

Terms Of Use

The real reason that we can't have the Ten Commandments posted in a
    courthouse is this: You cannot post "Thou Shalt Not Steal," "Thou Shalt
    Not Commit Adultery," and "Thou Shall Not Lie" in a building full of
    lawyers, judges and politicians...It creates a hostile work environment.

Quote Originally Posted by MOD 1 View Post
    That post had been moved to a private area for my review. I reviewed it, found that it did not violate the Terms of Use and returned it.

Mod 1
    GOOD!! Next time Spaceball 1 is in your area, I'll have you beamed up for a cup of coffee, made by Mr. Coffee, right next to Mr. Radar. By the way, you don't have to worry about rematerializing with your buttocks on backwards, like my boss President Skroob. Mr. Snotty was punished severely for that. Let's just say he will never procreate. A beam of the Schwartz to the testicles will do that. But bear in mind that his replacement is an Asshole. I will not be making faces at you under my helmet🤞~ Helmet