Squid Games

Thread: Squid Games

Unregistered

Squid Games

How are the games going? Still playing for that paycheck and pension? That episode with the welfare check didn’t go so well.

What will it be? Shot, killed, stabbed, beaten?
    How about put in prison? Or just plastered all over the news? Will doing your job cause riots? Will riots determine what jurors decide?
    How about sued? Fired? Written up?

At least in Squid Games it’s sun or lose. Here it’s 30 years of lose lose.

Did the deputy on that welfare check win or lose? What if she had not gone in and that guys killed himself or died? Her fault?

To my disposable sacrificial lambs, I left that mind fuk of a scum job about a month ago and THE GRASS IS GREENER. Things are clearer. WORSE case scenario is I get fired. No more, no less.

You keep playing your Russian roulette Squid Games for a paycheck. Keep in mind that the agency will shed its section of sacrificial meat armor, AKA YOU, replace you, and move on.
    The peanut gallery is coming down hard on that deputy.

Heaven for is the Sheriff mention any case law and laws during that press release educating the people that WE ARE ALLOWED to enter if we believe someone is in medical crisis.

My advice, is fuk them all. Let them rot in their homes, let them kill each other, let’s them kill themselves, and LOOK OUT FOR YOU ONLY!

I vowed never to come back to this god forsaken site, but I just had to one last time. I pray for the day where there are no cops left. Lets these people have the anarchy they want.

Remember that you are sent in to these lose lose situations with the full expectation to take the blame when things go bad. You are no hero. You are a disposable scapegoat. Now, join me and quit!!!!!!

That anxiety you get the night before your shift… That anxiety you get driving to your zone… That’s your body telling you something is very wrong with this career. It’s telling you to leave the negativity! To leave the unknown! To QUIT!!!!

Unregistered

Come to the “Dark Side!”

Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    How are the games going? Still playing for that paycheck and pension? That episode with the welfare check didn’t go so well.

What will it be? Shot, killed, stabbed, beaten?
    How about put in prison? Or just plastered all over the news? Will doing your job cause riots? Will riots determine what jurors decide?
    How about sued? Fired? Written up?

At least in Squid Games it’s sun or lose. Here it’s 30 years of lose lose.

Did the deputy on that welfare check win or lose? What if she had not gone in and that guys killed himself or died? Her fault?

To my disposable sacrificial lambs, I left that mind fuk of a scum job about a month ago and THE GRASS IS GREENER. Things are clearer. WORSE case scenario is I get fired. No more, no less.

You keep playing your Russian roulette Squid Games for a paycheck. Keep in mind that the agency will shed its section of sacrificial meat armor, AKA YOU, replace you, and move on.
    The peanut gallery is coming down hard on that deputy.

Heaven for is the Sheriff mention any case law and laws during that press release educating the people that WE ARE ALLOWED to enter if we believe someone is in medical crisis.

My advice, is fuk them all. Let them rot in their homes, let them kill each other, let’s them kill themselves, and LOOK OUT FOR YOU ONLY!

I vowed never to come back to this god forsaken site, but I just had to one last time. I pray for the day where there are no cops left. Lets these people have the anarchy they want.

Remember that you are sent in to these lose lose situations with the full expectation to take the blame when things go bad. You are no hero. You are a disposable scapegoat. Now, join me and quit!!!!!!

That anxiety you get the night before your shift… That anxiety you get driving to your zone… That’s your body telling you something is very wrong with this career. It’s telling you to leave the negativity! To leave the unknown! To QUIT!!!!
    Thank you Anakin Skywalker