Officer Guillermo Cuba Arrested

Unregistered

Officer Guillermo Cuba Arrested

Miami-Dade officer arrested while off duty during wrestling tournament at public school
    https://www.local10.com/news/local/2...public-school/

Unregistered
    I don't know what happened. But Guillermo is a real good guy and super low key!

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    I don't know what happened. But Guillermo is a real good guy and super low key!
    Obviously not lowkey enough to keep the badge out of the news! This routine is getting old. This guy forgot he is a cop and acted on his emotions. By losing control he dragged the whole dept into the news. Another career down the drain and another stain on the badge.

Unregistered
    Obviously not lowkey enough to keep the badge out of the news! This routine is getting old. This guy forgot he is a cop and acted on his emotions. By losing control he dragged the whole dept into the news. Another career down the drain and another stain on the badge.
    Ok George P. You loser. This is from the same guy who should have been fired when he faked an entire scene. After that, he shot a female cop in uniform by mistake.

NOW you’re worried about a stain on the badge? GTFOH

Unregistered
    Ok George P. You loser. This is from the same guy who should have been fired when he faked an entire scene. After that, he shot a female cop in uniform by mistake.

NOW you’re worried about a stain on the badge? GTFOH
    Never heard about that one. Please elaborate and I hope that she is doing well.

Unregistered
    He’s a good guy... used really poor judgement

Unregistered
    Never heard about that one. Please elaborate and I hope that she is doing well.
    One of the best stories in the history of this crazy place. His story is proof that depending on who you are, doing something completely screwed up doesn’t mean the end of a career. Nope, it means you’ll still be elevated to the highest posts. Wow.