Greenwell is such a phony.

Unregistered

Greenwell is such a phony.

I almost puked when I heard Greenwell speak last night at Dennis’ retirement. It was an amazing night except for the phoniness of Greenwell. Does he think he’s cute? Funny? He’s neither.
    He’s a handful that now pretends to be our friend or that he has our backs? Phony to the core. Otherwise it was a spectacular night.
    Happy retirement Dennis.

Unregistered

Greenwell lives rent free in your head

Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    I almost puked when I heard Greenwell speak last night at Dennis’ retirement. It was an amazing night except for the phoniness of Greenwell. Does he think he’s cute? Funny? He’s neither.
    He’s a handful that now pretends to be our friend or that he has our backs? Phony to the core. Otherwise it was a spectacular night.
    Happy retirement Dennis.
    Greenwell mot only lives in your head your his beothc prove is repeated posting beotch

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Greenwell mot only lives in your head your his beothc prove is repeated posting beotch
    Wtf are you trying to say Steadman?

Unregistered
    Greenwell has always been a phony. He did serious azz kissing to keep getting cushy jobs. It wasn’t his skill set.
    Always a hand up and stroke more cops and their families tickets just to make his quota look impressive. He would sell his own mother down the river just to get ahead.