Leaks
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Leaks

Unregistered

Leaks

I wonder who is leaking all this information too the news about all the crap going on in the department. Someone has to be a rat, they just don’t go looking or know of it. Scum bag IA prolly or PIO smh this department is falling and falling hard.

Unregistered

Meh

You shouldn't be worried about what is being leaked. What you should be worried about is what is going on.

Unregistered
    Here’s a fact. The media submits a weekly public requests for all closed internal affairs cases. State law we must supply them.

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    You shouldn't be worried about what is being leaked. What you should be worried about is what is going on.
    What's going on, what's covered up, and for whom. There's a lot of bad stuff that never makes it to the media.

Unregistered
    When I saw this post about leaks I figured the plumbing went again on the third floor. You know shit flows downhill. Lets get the department plumber on it. Someone call WM.

Unregistered
    When I saw this post about leaks I figured the plumbing went again on the third floor. You know shit flows downhill. Lets get the department plumber on it. Someone call WM.
    Ha Ha ....bka "Billy the plumber"

Unregistered
    Ha Ha ....bka "Billy the plumber"
    Billy the plumber is old…come up with something else

Unregistered
    Why do you care. If your dumb enough to bang on duty you deserve to be a news story. Academy. Day one. Bang on duty you will be fired and loose you cert. end of story.

Unregistered
    I wonder who is leaking all this information too the news about all the crap going on in the department. Someone has to be a rat, they just don’t go looking or know of it. Scum bag IA prolly or PIO smh this department is falling and falling hard.
    I guess the same shit bag that called the media on Jason Jackson within an hour of being terminated!!!!

Unregistered
    Here’s a fact. The media submits a weekly public requests for all closed internal affairs cases. State law we must supply them.
    They can get the arrest affidativ if the person is arrested but police reports involving law enforcement personel are exempt. One news channel showed the victim's former residence and mentioned what agency that person worked for. Anything that can be used to ID the victim is a no no. Unless the victim came forward and if that is the case they need to go through the media relations people in their agency.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast