Background investigation

Junior Member LEO Affairs Recruit

Background investigation

It's been a month since I sent in my background packet. I haven't heard anything yet and none of my references have been contacted. Should I be worried or contact my BI?
    Last edited by trump2024; 12-11-2021 at 07:08 PM.

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by trump2024 View Post
    It's been a month since I sent in my background packet. I haven't heard anything yet and none of my references have been contacted. Should I be worried or contact my BI?
    You haven’t heard the news? You were 178E on the the list and you got promoted. Congratulations Corporal / Detective!

Unregistered
    Make sure you post on FB your opinion on everything. You'll be hired, put on a specialty squad and promoted. No hard work needed.

Unregistered

Lol

Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Make sure you post on FB your opinion on everything. You'll be hired, put on a specialty squad and promoted. No hard work needed.
    Lol. And she lives in your head rent-free. Must have a lot of time on your hands to be on someone's FB page. Now go back under your tree and be quiet while you suck up a paycheck doing nothing.

Unregistered

It's takes some time

Be patient because the process takes a little more time than the other agencies. It's well worth the wait. Pay no attention to some of the disgruntled comments you will receive on this site. Those same people who are negative have yet to pack their bags up and leave. Good luck.

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Lol. And she lives in your head rent-free. Must have a lot of time on your hands to be on someone's FB page. Now go back under your tree and be quiet while you suck up a paycheck doing nothing.
    Actually no, not her page. Can’t escape her and her useless, 24/7 rants on the PBA page.

Unregistered
    I'm sure it was rent free......

Unregistered
    Give it some more time. They are probably just going through the motions of the hiring/vetting process and getting everything in order. As someone above said, ignore the “adults” who have to come into an anonymous forum and knock people they would never confront in person. Unfortunately, you will have to work around some people like this but for the most part, you will have a good group of co-workers at this department.

Good luck!