These radios are going to get officers killed - Page 2
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    The best Chief is ABR. Some will get it and some will not.
    Lol. Easy. Anyone But Ricky.

Unregistered
    You clowns in IT had one job to do. It’s taken you years to do it and you blew it. Now take off the shorts and sneakers and get on your issued police uniforms guns and theses crappy fancy radios and hit the street your fired.

Unregistered
    Hey guys this is Ernie. Please stop talking about the Chief. This site is monitored by City Hall and the Media. He’s the best we’ve had in a while. We don’t need another outsider. Stay safe and I have your 6.

Unregistered
    Hey guys this is Ernie. Please stop talking about the Chief. This site is monitored by City Hall and the Media. He’s the best we’ve had in a while. We don’t need another outsider. Stay safe and I have your 6.
    Thanks for the heads up Lifeguard.

Unregistered
    3 minutes trying to key up today to reach the dispatcher and all I got were beeps and errors and could not get through. had to call 620 via cell phone. This new radio is going to get someone really hurt trying to transmit during a foot chase or scrapping with a 38.

Unregistered
    3 minutes trying to key up today to reach the dispatcher and all I got were beeps and errors and could not get through. had to call 620 via cell phone. This new radio is going to get someone really hurt trying to transmit during a foot chase or scrapping with a 38.
    Be nice to get a 12 paragraph email from the Chief with an update. He is probably too busy looking how to screw us all with a 7 day in a row Spring Break staffing plan that he will only have to pay 4 hours OT on. And where are the 2 Assistant Chiefs? Maybe they should focus on the Agency more than working 59’s. This place is only missing the Clown.

Unregistered

Unit 2024 1350HRS 12.14.2021

Epic emergency button radio failure not her fault however this is how very dangerous situations will turn into another officer k.i.a . Totally unacceptable . We need to go back to motorola radios immediately, don't take these out again if you can't fix the numerous dangerous issues folks completely unacceptable officer saftey matter

Unregistered
    The lawsuits will be massive for vicarious liability when some one gets hurt. They have actual working Motorola radios that are a thousand times more safe then this train wreck, if you think the Harris radios cost the city a ton of money , wait until you see the lawsuits filed against individuals and the city and Harris radios are filed in class action product liability lawsuits. Wait until some kids mother or father will never come home again.... let them try to explain that . It is a travesty that these are not recalled immediately where did ethics or integrity go????

Unregistered
    The lawsuits will be massive for vicarious liability when some one gets hurt. They have actual working Motorola radios that are a thousand times more safe then this train wreck, if you think the Harris radios cost the city a ton of money , wait until you see the lawsuits filed against individuals and the city and Harris radios are filed in class action product liability lawsuits. Wait until some kids mother or father will never come home again.... let them try to explain that . It is a travesty that these are not recalled immediately where did ethics or integrity go????
    I could not of said it any better. You are so correct. The money spent on this new system was a total waste.

The city could have spent half and improved the current system with some tweaks and upgrades and we would of been fine.

Everyone that pushed this Harris System on to the City should be fired and investigated for money kickbacks and brain damage.

the city just threw away 10 million dollars on this Harris System that does not work.

Unregistered
    Once again what inside back door deal was done for these radios. I’m sure someone got a kick back. Cops negotiating contracts has proven to be a disaster. cops posing as IT techs proven to be a disaster. When will this place ever learn. I love the unorthodox way we do things here it’s comical. Can’t wait for tomorrow to see what’s next.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12