These radios are going to get officers killed
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Unregistered

These radios are going to get officers killed

This is a train wreck oh my God .

Unregistered

This is what build back better looks like

Build back better ....... real life example for us.

Unregistered
    This new Harris Radio is total garbage. City got scammed by Harris. You cant key up on these radios to call dispatcher. Dispatcher cant hear anyone call for help or backup. Battery Failures. Cant go 06 or call dispatcher without hearing multiple Beeps and flashing red lights when trying to call dispatcher and then them calling your unt # not hearing you.

Harris rep yesterday was 05 and told a few guys that if you cant key up just hit the 3/15 button as a work around. Are you f**king kidding me ? I want to take my 12 or go 06 and need to hit the 3/15 button then re-set my radio ?

2 Coffee Cans with a string attached sound better than these Harris radios. My sons $10 walkie talkies sound better then these $4000 radios and my even my kid can key up with no issues when talking to my neighbors kid across the street.

The city really screwed up making this decision to go with Harris.

When the first cop gets hurt calling for help I want to see what the dept does.

FOP ? Where are you on this? You should be screaming to the Chief about this dangerous situation their decision placed us in currently.

Hey NEWS REPORTERS ! You all better go do a useful news story on these new harris radios the city gave us and report on how bad these new Radios are and will get one of us hurt or killed. its only a matter of time. not if, but when.

City of Miami Beach you can do better ! What a joke.

Unregistered
    I’m sure as usual someone got a kick back for going to this new system. I’m sure somebody’s cousin or brother works for the company. Why is nothing ever right Around here or on the up and up it’s always shady. And to top it off we have police officers Officers posing as IT techs but yet we don’t have enough officers or detectives on the streets. How about the 18 officers in neighborhood services or the non existent defunct street crimes unit. This place is a 3 ring circus and not getting any better.

Unregistered
    Here’s to the Chief for these awesome radios and the 7/7 MORONGASO for 8 weeks during spring break for 4 hours a check of OT. Him telling the manager that he did not know there was a grievance about the Fire Department getting 75 an hour on their 59’s since 2017!!! Is blousy another reason that he leave. Where the Vote of no Confidence?!?!

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Here’s to the Chief for these awesome radios and the 7/7 MORONGASO for 8 weeks during spring break for 4 hours a check of OT. Him telling the manager that he did not know there was a grievance about the Fire Department getting 75 an hour on their 59’s since 2017!!! Is blousy another reason that he leave. Where the Vote of no Confidence?!?!
    Boycott time if they don’t make us even with fire. Maybe Adonis can borrow a uniform and direct traffic with Ricky.

Unregistered
    These radios are 100% a disaster. The dispatchers cut themselves off. You can barely hear anyones transmissions without asking to repeat themselves, If they patch it’s a disaster and even people you can normally hear clear as day sound like they have a mouthful of rocks. So who got the kickback for these paperweights?

Unregistered
    Fop has been a disaster with this lack of leadership

Unregistered
    If Tom Hunker were Chief, hed have new radios for his troops almost overnight

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    If Tom Hunker were Chief, hed have new radios for his troops almost overnight
    The best Chief is ABR. Some will get it and some will not.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast