Wow, congratulations
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Unregistered

Wow, congratulations

Unregistered
    I had no idea that she was, well you know.

Unregistered
    Lord how embarrassing. I’m embarrassed for her. And the department. But they’ve been led by a dancing troll lately, so I guess this is what they asked for

Unregistered
    LOL. That dancing little idiot began the demise of MDPD, then this curly haired 6th grader said “hold my beer”!

What a disaster.

Unregistered
    I guess things have changed, but are we allowed to wear and display our uniform while riding in a marked vehicle while working for a personal social media tweet without prior approval from unit 1 ?

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    I guess things have changed, but are we allowed to wear and display our uniform while riding in a marked vehicle while working for a personal social media tweet without prior approval from unit 1 ?
    No to all of the above. In addition, in one video she is recording a video while driving a patrol car.

Unregistered
    What does it matter? Our previous director twerked while in uniform on several occasions. You want to talk about AAAAAWKWARD????

It was embarrassingly cringy to say the least. He opened up the door to this social media stupidity, Now deal with it.

Unregistered
    What does it matter? Our previous director twerked while in uniform on several occasions. You want to talk about AAAAAWKWARD????

It was embarrassingly cringy to say the least. He opened up the door to this social media stupidity, Now deal with it.
    Correct, "BUT" the director "CAN" tweet on social media in his county uniform, but I'm kinda certain we can't.

Just imagine if some uniform guy post a tweet on his / her social media account of him in full uniform while driving a county vehicle wearing a Trump hat with the number 45 & 47 parked right in front of Northside district. Do you think he may get in trouble ?

Unregistered
    Correct, "BUT" the director "CAN" tweet on social media in his county uniform, but I'm kinda certain we can't.

Just imagine if some uniform guy post a tweet on his / her social media account of him in full uniform while driving a county vehicle wearing a Trump hat with the number 45 & 47 parked right in front of Northside district. Do you think he may get in trouble ?
    Point taken, but totally unrelated to this. This clowny girl did nothing but post about a job/promotion. That was it. The difference was it was a video instead of a photo. No political statements, nothing controversial.

A little weird and a little needy, but nothing was wrong with it. Other officers have done the same thing in photos. In fact, some can’t get off social media.

Don’t get your panties in a twist over a chick who posted a happy video about a job she got.

Unregistered
    Couldn’t get over the disheveled teeth and the tongue ring while in full uniform, which I’m pretty sure is violation of policy.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast