Why are the Steadman Stahl posts removed????

Unregistered

Why are the Steadman Stahl posts removed????

As PBA president Steadman Stahl is a public figure within that police department and thus subject to scrutiny for his actions. Why are the posts about the Director or other command staff members never removed but his are???? Leo Affairs was created so these people could be held accountable but yet with Steadman the posts always disappear

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    As PBA president Steadman Stahl is a public figure within that police department and thus subject to scrutiny for his actions. Why are the posts about the Director or other command staff members never removed but his are???? Leo Affairs was created so these people could be held accountable but yet with Steadman the posts always disappear
    Because you don’t know how to followup simple rules STUPID! Go to the subforum and rant all you want about the unions as you have been told little one.

Unregistered
    You sound pretty mad

Unregistered
    Our PBA is the only organization treated like this. Maybe because no other PBA is as bad as ours. It’s the gift that keeps on giving with their stupidity, shenanigans, and bad things they do.
    But Leo affairs has a moderator that is either paid off or there at the behest of Steadman stahl.
    No one is as bad as stahl and Greenwell. Hand ups doesn’t describe them appropriately.
    Keep the info going. Membership is taking notice.

Unregistered
    Our PBA is the only organization treated like this. Maybe because no other PBA is as bad as ours. It’s the gift that keeps on giving with their stupidity, shenanigans, and bad things they do.
    But Leo affairs has a moderator that is either paid off or there at the behest of Steadman stahl.
    No one is as bad as stahl and Greenwell. Hand ups doesn’t describe them appropriately.
    Keep the info going. Membership is taking notice.
    Don’t forget the sexual predator VP

Administrator LEO Affairs Chief MOD 1's Avatar
    Like the other poster said, it should be on the Union Board. I don't move threads to the Union Board. If they are here and they don't belong here I delete them. I figure eventually the people posting them here will figure out to post them on the Union Board. If I continuously move them there, they won't learn.

Mod 1
    Mod 1

http://WWW.LEOAFFAIRS.COM

Terms Of Use

The real reason that we can't have the Ten Commandments posted in a
    courthouse is this: You cannot post "Thou Shalt Not Steal," "Thou Shalt
    Not Commit Adultery," and "Thou Shall Not Lie" in a building full of
    lawyers, judges and politicians...It creates a hostile work environment.

Unregistered

Thank you moderator

Quote Originally Posted by MOD 1 View Post
    Like the other poster said, it should be on the Union Board. I don't move threads to the Union Board. If they are here and they don't belong here I delete them. I figure eventually the people posting them here will figure out to post them on the Union Board. If I continuously move them there, they won't learn.

Mod 1
    We appreciate it the obsessed pba posters are the ousted losers who need to get lives

Unregistered

Steadman speaks out again

We appreciate it the obsessed pba posters are the ousted losers who need to get lives
    https://www.google.com/search?q=im+s...HXHtHSsNo,st:0

Unregistered
    😂😂 Stahl is smart he’s not stupid ok leave him alone 🤣🤣