Ofc bess
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Ofc bess

Unregistered

Ofc bess

Yo what's this guy's deal?

Unregistered
    He’s a squared away kid. Don’t hate. Worry about the 7/7 beat down that we are about to get forced to work for Spring Break. Family First!

Unregistered
    He’s the future PIO. Stand up 15 and a very nice person. Represent my Brother!

Unregistered
    He’s good people. Can come off a little strong to some people, but he’s alright in my book. Be nice to the kid he will be command staff here one day.

Unregistered
    He’s the smartest member of the Black Mafia. All he needs is the big comedian with him and they will take over.

Unregistered
    Damn dude...you that scared of the guy that you can't just approach him? You name the thread after him like a coward? He is actually a really good dude amd does not play that race game and nor should you for that matter.

You must be another one of those Beach Bread that assume that all rookies don't know shit amd when one them is articulate enough to stand on his or her own, you are threatened.

I already know that if I had to choose between him as a 15 or the coward that started this thread, it is an easy choice...

Unregistered
    He’s your replacement Ernesto and not because of the color of his skin but the content of his character. He also doesn’t think he’s a Commander. Now go get Paul’s laundry and walk the dog. Don’t forget the pooper scooper.

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    He’s your replacement Ernesto and not because of the color of his skin but the content of his character. He also doesn’t think he’s a Commander. Now go get Paul’s laundry and walk the dog. Don’t forget the pooper scooper.
    Ay. Take it back or te arranco los huevos with my teeth.

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Yo what's this guy's deal?
    PIO Bess is the best. Don’t hate Ernesto or is Ernie Commander or 2 Star?

Unregistered
    Ernie stop being a PINGA FRITA and stop attacking the guy. He will be you replacement so head down to PEU and pick your black and white.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast