MDPD sidearm (Glock vs. ....)

Unregistered

MDPD sidearm (Glock vs. ....)

I've noticed most officers here carry the G17 Gen5, is there any talk or mention of future alternatives/options?, (especially now that PD will become SD in the near future). N. Miami PD adopted the SIG P320 and Miami Beach PD is in the process of adoption SIG P320 as well. I personally wish they will introduce 320 at some point, it outshines the Glock in more than one way.

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    I've noticed most officers here carry the G17 Gen5, is there any talk or mention of future alternatives/options?, (especially now that PD will become SD in the near future). N. Miami PD adopted the SIG P320 and Miami Beach PD is in the process of adoption SIG P320 as well. I personally wish they will introduce 320 at some point, it outshines the Glock in more than one way.
    The Glock is fine. Shit up with this stupid shit, nobody cares. No one’s gonna change the departments sidearm. And don’t bother shooting anyone anyways if you want to stay out of prison. That gun is for annual qualification and window dressing. Learn.

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    The Glock is fine. Shit up with this stupid shit, nobody cares. No one’s gonna change the departments sidearm. And don’t bother shooting anyone anyways if you want to stay out of prison. That gun is for annual qualification and window dressing. Learn.
    Ok PBA. Thanks for your input

Unregistered
    If only posters here would give logical info instead of endless rants about PBA and the other half of the department 😞. Biggest chusmeria department in the US.

Unregistered
    if you can hit the target, vitals, they all will have the desired effect...Are you a cop?...geez