Promotions - Page 2
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Promotions

Unregistered
    Don’t worry, with all of her experience she’ll be reviewing your body cam footage in the BWC Unit. This place is a joke and this new administration is no different than the rest….maybe worse.

Unregistered
    Just wait until you see who will be the Captain of I.A.

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Don’t worry, with all of her experience she’ll be reviewing your body cam footage in the BWC Unit. This place is a joke and this new administration is no different than the rest….maybe worse.
    100% agree 1 year till drop. Ride it out with Netflix

Unregistered

72 Charlie

Hire date of 2-17-2017. Spent all of 5 minutes on patrol. Better kiss the ring now, that political force with her serving since lunch police experience will be your Chief within a decade.
    The hire date should be the least of your concerns. The fact that they had to dive all the way down to #72C to check that box is astonishing and insulting to every single person of any race between her and the first spot. SEVENTY - F*CKING - TWO - C?”

If you were just looking to promote a certain demographic alone for no other reason but their melatonin level there are many more deserving choices above 72C that could have been made. Then, if you wanted to drill down even further and find real cops who are squared away AF and still check the mandated affirmative action box, there are still even better choices than 72C.

How can anyone that has put their time in, kicked literal ass and taken names for years on the streets and score way above 72C just not completely lose faith in this department?

It’s almost lawsuit worthy. How do you justify going that far down the list for the most junior promotion I’ve seen made in over 20 years coupled with zero qualifications to justify it? Oh, I guess being a POC (gotta use the correct lingo) is really the only thing you need to get ahead at TPD. T10 at “The Y” when convenient doesn’t hurt much either but not sure if that applies here.

Seriously, sit down and look at all of those people between 1 and 72C and tell me you couldn’t find someone better. And please don’t blame her, this one is not on her. Lots of people take the exam after getting out of FTO or off of probation just for the experience alone with no hope of ever getting the call. I believe she would tell you not to “hate the player” or something along those lines.

Here’s to 72 Charley! Congrats on the command staff for another well deserved and thought out promotion. Yes, I did get passed over and I am salty, so you can save those replies. If you are going to waste time arguing with me, include actual facts and justification as to why we had to reach way down to 72C as apparently nobody above her was qualified enough.

Unregistered
    100% agree 1 year till drop. Ride it out with Netflix
    They continue to promote incompetence and wonder why moral is so low. I’m gone in 6 months but man I feel bad for the good cops left behind. This Dept has become a $hit show.

Unregistered
    The hire date should be the least of your concerns. The fact that they had to dive all the way down to #72C to check that box is astonishing and insulting to every single person of any race between her and the first spot. SEVENTY - F*CKING - TWO - C?”

If you were just looking to promote a certain demographic alone for no other reason but their melatonin level there are many more deserving choices above 72C that could have been made. Then, if you wanted to drill down even further and find real cops who are squared away AF and still check the mandated affirmative action box, there are still even better choices than 72C.

How can anyone that has put their time in, kicked literal ass and taken names for years on the streets and score way above 72C just not completely lose faith in this department?

It’s almost lawsuit worthy. How do you justify going that far down the list for the most junior promotion I’ve seen made in over 20 years coupled with zero qualifications to justify it? Oh, I guess being a POC (gotta use the correct lingo) is really the only thing you need to get ahead at TPD. T10 at “The Y” when convenient doesn’t hurt much either but not sure if that applies here.

Seriously, sit down and look at all of those people between 1 and 72C and tell me you couldn’t find someone better. And please don’t blame her, this one is not on her. Lots of people take the exam after getting out of FTO or off of probation just for the experience alone with no hope of ever getting the call. I believe she would tell you not to “hate the player” or something along those lines.

Here’s to 72 Charley! Congrats on the command staff for another well deserved and thought out promotion. Yes, I did get passed over and I am salty, so you can save those replies. If you are going to waste time arguing with me, include actual facts and justification as to why we had to reach way down to 72C as apparently nobody above her was qualified enough.
    You’ve been here 20 years and you are surprised? The promotions show you don’t need to be a real cop and you don’t need to be an FTO / TDY to get promoted.

Unregistered

72C isn’t as bad as 96D. But yes I agree with you.

Unregistered
    Imagine going off about 72c and that she was only promoted because of her “MELANIN.” Yet, 96D was never mentioned in your longggggggg Declaration of Independence lol…. Biased much?

Unregistered
    Imagine going off about 72c and that she was only promoted because of her “MELANIN.” Yet, 96D was never mentioned in your longggggggg Declaration of Independence lol…. Biased much?
    96D…. D2 dayshift SAC. Never been an FTO and never did TDY to DLIS. Hmmmmmmm

Unregistered
    The next Kim Jones for d2

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast