Firing’s - Page 3
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Firing’s

Unregistered
    A disgrace to this profession is the two fat lesbos and the crap traffic guy who stole money from the city and taxpayers for over two years and kept their job. This department is a absolute joke. Chief DD and his clown pose sure know how to pick them 😂

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Lol I bet your moms says that to you while she pegs you.

Lol love keyboard warriors. If your such a tough guy, why don’t you tell that to them personally douche. O I forgot your a keyboard warriors.
    Got any facts which the article missed or just petty insults? Because it's not my job to tell people they shouldn't have sex on duty. If they don't already know that they should not be working in the LEO profession. If you think that kind of behavior is acceptable you shouldn't be employed here either.

Unregistered
    Well, it all starts at the top. Chief Rockstar with his American Express Platinum card issued by the city on a personal spending spree is still employed. Three officers flat out stealing felony amounts of money from the city for a while, still employed. Supervisors and staff lying about millions of dollars about the new station, still employed. A worthless scam artist who has cost the city several hundred thousands in lawsuit payouts and fake worthless workman comp injuries, still employed. But god forbid you do not call DCF (and we all know it would not have made a difference and along with everything else we do should predict the future) on some junkie a month prior to a crash that killed a child, you will be fired and prosecuted.

Does anyone else see the nonsense????????????????? If any major network is looking for a reality show, just come to FMPD. Every facet of entertainment is there. Drama, Comedy, Action, Thriller, Crime, Adult Entertainment, Musical (ED), Horror, Science Fiction, Romance and even probably Western in there somewhere!

Unregistered
    People get it on while on duty all the time, just a few select people get made an example of

Unregistered
    Well, it all starts at the top. Chief Rockstar with his American Express Platinum card issued by the city on a personal spending spree is still employed. Three officers flat out stealing felony amounts of money from the city for a while, still employed. Supervisors and staff lying about millions of dollars about the new station, still employed. A worthless scam artist who has cost the city several hundred thousands in lawsuit payouts and fake worthless workman comp injuries, still employed. But god forbid you do not call DCF (and we all know it would not have made a difference and along with everything else we do should predict the future) on some junkie a month prior to a crash that killed a child, you will be fired and prosecuted.

Does anyone else see the nonsense????????????????? If any major network is looking for a reality show, just come to FMPD. Every facet of entertainment is there. Drama, Comedy, Action, Thriller, Crime, Adult Entertainment, Musical (ED), Horror, Science Fiction, Romance and even probably Western in there somewhere!
    Exactly. Chief spends all that money nothing, the triple douche squad steals thousands of dollars still has a job. I can see why winters got fired that a justireaaon because he a pos. But Kuhl!!! That dude didn’t bother anyone on shift. Hell I worked a lot of OT or details with the guy and he was super chill. They are making an example of that dude for real. I hope someone’s exposes them the chief and higher ups soon

Unregistered

So do this tough guy…post your name and let everyone know who YOU ARE and your morals!
    Smh

Unregistered
    So do this tough guy…post your name and let everyone know who YOU ARE and your morals!
    Smh
    Lol guess the person is just pointing out the truth

Unregistered
    What’s up with all of Dez firings I see fort Myers has. Y’all are really that messed up over there or what
    What's up with you as a grown adult still sucking your mothers' droopy titties

Unregistered
    Smh
    You would surprised who this is. And I have no issue with you SMH. No angel here but always had a clean career. Just pointing out the truth.

Unregistered
    You would surprised who this is. And I have no issue with you SMH. No angel here but always had a clean career. Just pointing out the truth.
    If you would like to point out the truth confess that you have a small dysfunctional penis.

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast