Website Asking For Change And A Transparent Police Chief Process
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Unregistered

https://morales874379339.wordpress.com/

A letter has been sent to the City Manager for change.

Unregistered
    Written by an ex city hall employee who is upset at Carollo. More on that soon. Remember you got a past to.

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post

A letter has been sent to the City Manager for change.[/QUOTE]

Art Basel is a City major event, on par with Calle Ocho or other similar, large events. To effectively cover all Art Basel-related details, the Police Chief must invoke the FOP Contract "Operational Necessity" clause and cancel days off, irrespective of officers' personal, familiar desires. This is part of being a police officer; the City did not promise you such individual accommodations when you were trying to get hired. Did it?

The number of allegations cited against Morales are troubling. They should be subject to a special investigation by an external agency, such as FDLE or MDPD, Dade County's de Factor Sheriff's Office, with Countywide jurisdiction over all municipalities within Dade County, including Miami.

Regardless of who conducts the special, external investigation, its finding must be submitted to the State Attorney's Office for prosecutorial review. Should the State Attorney decline to prosecute, the file must go directly to the city manager, who will review its content and make a decision in concert with the city attorney. If sustained, Moralez should be terminated or allowed to retire. Should the city manager select a police chief other than Morales, the chief chosen must be allowed to demote Moralez to his civil service rank. Why? The number and seriousness of the allegations cited demand it.

Unregistered
    Sounds
    A
    Desperate
    Captain and his gang

Unregistered
    Sounds like he is the Michael Jackson of chiefs

Unregistered
    Art Basel is a City major event, on par with Calle Ocho or other similar, large events. To effectively cover all Art Basel-related details, the Police Chief must invoke the FOP Contract "Operational Necessity" clause and cancel days off, irrespective of officers' personal, familiar desires. This is part of being a police officer; the City did not promise you such individual accommodations when you were trying to get hired. Did it?

The number of allegations cited against Morales are troubling. They should be subject to a special investigation by an external agency, such as FDLE or MDPD, Dade County's de Factor Sheriff's Office, with Countywide jurisdiction over all municipalities within Dade County, including Miami.

Regardless of who conducts the special, external investigation, its finding must be submitted to the State Attorney's Office for prosecutorial review. Should the State Attorney decline to prosecute, the file must go directly to the city manager, who will review its content and make a decision in concert with the city attorney. If sustained, Moralez should be terminated or allowed to retire. Should the city manager select a police chief other than Morales, the chief chosen must be allowed to demote Moralez to his civil service rank. Why? The number and seriousness of the allegations cited demand it.[/QUOTE]

Where’s fop

Unregistered

Regardless of who conducts the special, external investigation, its finding must be submitted to the State Attorney's Office for prosecutorial review. Should the State Attorney decline to prosecute, the file must go directly to the city manager, who will review its content and make a decision in concert with the city attorney. If sustained, Moralez should be terminated or allowed to retire. Should the city manager select a police chief other than Morales, the chief chosen must be allowed to demote Moralez to his civil service rank. Why? The number and seriousness of the allegations cited demand it.
    Where’s fop[/QUOTE]

In bed with Valintin doing the fat boys bidding.

Unregistered

The website Tommy Reyes did on Acevedo and paraded it on a billboard truck was nicer. I guess it’s Morales turn. Can’t even get a day off around here. It’s been a year since morales pulled all the Sergeants into the Compstat room about the violent crime initiative.

We all thought he was going to tell us we are doing a good job. Instead he threatened our jobs and cursed at us. Everyday, a new directive is sent out. I hope his time as interim really is temporary

Unregistered
    It's amazing that Moralses, has been in 1 of the top 5 ranks here for how long? Now, all of sudden the wolves turn on him. As far as Ortiz goes, he's showing his true colors and letting all know, whoever is brave enough or dumb enough to go after him, he will destroy, without a second thought and that will make's, the rest of the special appointees. Run for cover! If Ortiz was investigated by an outside department, cause ours, plays favorites and really nothing criminal could stick, only some violation of our policies. Then sh!t or get off the pot, let the man back (I can't believe I'm saying this) and put him in NOT an inside position, to protect him or the ruse of protecting the community. Ortiz's doesn't know when to backoff and play nice, he has to let everyone know how smart he is and that will in time be his downfall. Others have been fired for a lot less and off mistakes made by the former I.S. and now the so-called elite of the elite I.A. I find it rather scaring that those guys got fired, for the CSU, forced to leave and 1 send to prison. Yet, Ortiz's has done the SAME and more. City hall and staff created this guy, cause of favors or needing his help on one thing or another. Now, they are all running scared, not sure what, he has on them, so let's make a deal!

As far as Tommy Reyes goes, in my opinion ONLY. I find him to be a snake in the grass. Goes where the wind blows (be nice) and won't take a firm stand, unless he (the FOP) gets something in return. I guess that's what it's all about now. We went from FUBAR (fu@ked up beyond recognition) with those he replaced. To oh sh!t what's happening now. Yet, who do we have to replace him? More of the same? Tells us what went want to hear, while running and then bending over for city hall and the department, saying, sorry I tried guys, my hands are tied but for this I got you that... Ok save it, I'll say it for you... Opinions are like azzholes and everyone has one. (Feel better?) Even me. Oh, and you!!!!

Unregistered
    Written by an ex city hall employee who is upset at Carollo. More on that soon. Remember you got a past to.

Your not an “EX” yet Captain we know you and JR are slithering and hissing

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast