Threat Management (Mismanagement) - Page 2
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    So if may ask what is your current job assignment. If you say patrol then what squad. Trust me your stealing a paycheck to that’s if your even a deputy. Maybe if your a good boy or girl you can get a transfer.
    You can get get a transfer to a specialized unit only if you are a good ol' boy or girl. That's how it works around here and everyone but rookies know it.

Patrol is the backbone of the agency pal in case you haven't noticed. You and your minions spend so much time in the building that you haven't got a clue about being a street cop. The speciality units are loaded with Car1's buddies stealing paychecks so don't lecture me about being overpaid. I am not one of them, never been, couldn't get in. At this point in my career I would not want to work with the suck ups anyway.

Unregistered
    So if may ask what is your current job assignment. If you say patrol then what squad. Trust me your stealing a paycheck to that’s if your even a deputy. Maybe if your a good boy or girl you can get a transfer.
    So many issues with your attitude. I’ve seen the best deputies work all over the place. I’ve seen scared thirds fake it on Squad 1 Nights. I’ve seen true Alphas working Squad 7 Days. Where you work doesn’t make you a good deputy. My current job assignment is Deputy Sheriff. Same title as about 600 other supposed gunslingers at this place. Being a detective or Special Ops doesn’t make you better, special or great. Hell look at all the purges in Special Ops and IOB this last year as an example. Unfortunately lunk heads get picked because they look good. This place is unfortunately impressed by these pleasers and ass kissers. And TMS is full of them.

Unregistered
    So many issues with your attitude. I’ve seen the best deputies work all over the place. I’ve seen scared thirds fake it on Squad 1 Nights. I’ve seen true Alphas working Squad 7 Days. Where you work doesn’t make you a good deputy. My current job assignment is Deputy Sheriff. Same title as about 600 other supposed gunslingers at this place. Being a detective or Special Ops doesn’t make you better, special or great. Hell look at all the purges in Special Ops and IOB this last year as an example. Unfortunately lunk heads get picked because they look good. This place is unfortunately impressed by these pleasers and ass kissers. And TMS is full of them.
    I then will assume your are a fat turd that looks likes 300 pounds of chewed bubble gum in a uniform. I will also assume that you are a unhappy “DEPUTY” that apparently doesn’t understand that, other than mighty patrol, there are other functions in a department this size. By the way who the **** do you think you are judging other “DEPUTIES/ DETECTIVES”. You are a sad uninformed asshole who needs a tune up.

Unregistered
    Careful folks we got a real bad a$$ here ,,,,,,

Unregistered
    You covered it very well. The office clerks got triggered because they are jealous of real cops.

Unregistered
    Careful folks we got a real bad a$$ here ,,,,,,
    Careful because you are a fake cop who believes that you and your few squad pals are the best. Do tells us about yourself. You complain about everything and don’t like Alpha people or anyone that has a job that doesn’t conforms to your ideas. Tell me your definition of the perfect cop and what job they should be doing. I’m not a bad ass but you are a self center ****ing impossible individual. GFY

Unregistered
    The desk commandos don't deserve high risk pay. The only risk they take is potentially choking on a donut or spilling hot coffee on their laps.

Unregistered
    we're good at solving some crimes, but nobody said current police leaders are good at preventing it. lol

Unregistered
    If you are stupid to be transferred to some specialized squad, your crazy. Stay in patrol, work 15 days a month, and make as much money as your can. On your off days, find a second job or have your own business. Rake in the money. Don’t be stupid to believe that you are going to get promoted. A few will but many won’t. If you aren’t related, gone the school with a major or higher, cute girl, or a die hard ass kisser, you aren’t going anywhere. If you are intelligent as you think you are, you wouldn’t waste your time here. The agency can keep the $2600 a year for corporal while I’m make $11000 a month. If you get 40 or more hours off without pay, you are screwed. You got another job or business, you are still getting paid. I got paid. Those 40 hours off without pay gives you more opportunity to make more money working second job or at your business. Don’t be at the mercy of these third floor slugs, make your own money. Smart people don’t get stuck with one pay check, they find ways to generate multiple ways to make income. Your young. Don’t miss any opportunities. You don’t get second chances.

Unregistered
    You can get get a transfer to a specialized unit only if you are a good ol' boy or girl. That's how it works around here and everyone but rookies know it.

Patrol is the backbone of the agency pal in case you haven't noticed. You and your minions spend so much time in the building that you haven't got a clue about being a street cop. The speciality units are loaded with Car1's buddies stealing paychecks so don't lecture me about being overpaid. I am not one of them, never been, couldn't get in. At this point in my career I would not want to work with the suck ups anyway.

*you're. Quit being an embarrassment to your agency. Learn to spell basic English words.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast