Threat Management (Mismanagement)
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Unregistered

Threat Management (Mismanagement)

I’m curious just how many “threats” that “threat management” has actually “managed” since they started. Just asking cuz I’m pretty sure we’ve been involved in some shooting situations that good ole “threat management” said the people involved were “good”. Great job there little jose. I heard little is accurate too. Little brain, you know little other brain.

Unregistered
    Look who they have there. No surprise they do very little

Unregistered
    Another cushy corner for the politically connected paycheck thieves.

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    I’m curious just how many “threats” that “threat management” has actually “managed” since they started. Just asking cuz I’m pretty sure we’ve been involved in some shooting situations that good ole “threat management” said the people involved were “good”. Great job there little jose. I heard little is accurate too. Little brain, you know little other brain.
    Look, its the little miserable cry baby jealous complainer who needs to put people down to feel better about themselves. Just by your post it is obvious that YOU HAVE NO CLUE. Enjoy your career on the road. Turd.

Unregistered
    Look, its the little miserable cry baby jealous complainer who needs to put people down to feel better about themselves. Just by your post it is obvious that YOU HAVE NO CLUE. Enjoy your career on the road. Turd.
    The OP is a useless turd who trashes everyone and everything that is not a bottom feeder like he is. He knows nothing and cares to know nothing. The people in there are top notch and make the OP look like what he is and that is a fking piece of shiz. And making it personal is so weak.

Unregistered
    You are a jealous piece of shiz.

Unregistered
    You are a jealous piece of shiz.
    Everyone would like a nothing job for a few years to take it easy and steal a check.

Unregistered
    Everyone would like a nothing job for a few years to take it easy and steal a check.
    Big Joey loves to micromanage with his phony degree while devouring the finger foods at the Christmas desert party. Glad I'm not working under his fat azz anymore

Unregistered
    So if may ask what is your current job assignment. If you say patrol then what squad. Trust me your stealing a paycheck to that’s if your even a deputy. Maybe if your a good boy or girl you can get a transfer.

Unregistered
    Nothing like trying to build your own self esteem little guy.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast