Morgan - Snagged Again…

Unregistered

Morgan - Snagged Again…

Does this so called commander actually believe he can continue to get away with all this trickery?
    Does he not realize that there are dedicated people to the Sheriff that act as if they are NOT dedicated to the Sheriff to Ascertain information from disgruntled employees….
    Good luck on this one commander Morgan.

There’s a old saying

“ sometimes quitting while you’re ahead is not the same as quitting….”

Unregistered

Commander Morgan

It’s probably a good idea for you to retire I just read all this about you and it’s actually sickening.
    This is not the first I’ve herd of you doing weird stuff..

Btw, Next time you go out to lunch with Mike Scott you should invite Sheriff Marceno……..

Unregistered

Sheriff Marceno

Sheriff, I want you to know that I think you’re the best as well as all my coworkers!
    We feel horrible that you have to put up with all this nonsense. Please don’t get discouraged or angry stay focused we need you sir..
    And thank you for all you have done for us , you have changed our lives in a major way .

Love you Sir! Ty

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Sheriff, I want you to know that I think you’re the best as well as all my coworkers!
    We feel horrible that you have to put up with all this nonsense. Please don’t get discouraged or angry stay focused we need you sir..
    And thank you for all you have done for us , you have changed our lives in a major way .

Love you Sir! Ty
    Let us know when your done cleaning yourself up from receiving his load in your mouth.

Unregistered

Hollow uses same tactics

Same protocol used by Hollow when in IA these old regime men if you can say that all just want power has beens

Don’t forget Hollow Morgan all worked together doing these antics

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by unregistered View Post
    sheriff, i want you to know that i think you’re the best as well as all my coworkers!

Love you sir! Ty
    thank you sir can i have another?
    Squish squish squish