Active duty Army, my take on what’s happening

Unregistered

Active duty Army, my take on what’s happening

Hey everyone, I’m active duty Army. I like to come on here and see what’s going on with-in the regiment.i see a lot of troopers who complain about leadership and working conditions, I’d like to offer some advice on how to overcome this adversity.I’m coming into FHP when i get out. I’ve been overseas twice and in the Middle East once. I like to offer some advice from my experience in the military. I know some of you trolls are gonna comment and make jokes, but this is for the people who want to do better in life. Change your diet change your life. I’ve been fat majority of my time in the military and it wasn’t until i changed my eating habits i became a stronger and tougher man. I’ve been through the ringer where my unit constantly shat on me. Thought about suicide and hurting others. I was a door mat for others and was too timid to stand up for myself. But when i changed my diet and put myself first, it really changed me and helped me become a better man. I guess what I’m trying to say is, shits going to be unfair. But you have the power to make it easier by making yourself stronger. Adversity is your greatest teacher. I do the keto diet by the way, it’s helped me a lot.

Don’t pray for easier times, pray to be stronger men.
    Also, if your a trooper (male) and thinking about getting married, don’t. There’s a guy on YouTube named Richard cooper and another named rollo tomassi. They talking about women’s nature and how women have it easier in the court system and can screw you over easier. It’s helped me with women and shakes me to prioritize myself. Chase excellence not women.

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Hey everyone, I’m active duty Army. I like to come on here and see what’s going on with-in the regiment.i see a lot of troopers who complain about leadership and working conditions, I’d like to offer some advice on how to overcome this adversity.I’m coming into FHP when i get out. I’ve been overseas twice and in the Middle East once. I like to offer some advice from my experience in the military. I know some of you trolls are gonna comment and make jokes, but this is for the people who want to do better in life. Change your diet change your life. I’ve been fat majority of my time in the military and it wasn’t until i changed my eating habits i became a stronger and tougher man. I’ve been through the ringer where my unit constantly shat on me. Thought about suicide and hurting others. I was a door mat for others and was too timid to stand up for myself. But when i changed my diet and put myself first, it really changed me and helped me become a better man. I guess what I’m trying to say is, shits going to be unfair. But you have the power to make it easier by making yourself stronger. Adversity is your greatest teacher. I do the keto diet by the way, it’s helped me a lot.

Don’t pray for easier times, pray to be stronger men.
    Also, if your a trooper (male) and thinking about getting married, don’t. There’s a guy on YouTube named Richard cooper and another named rollo tomassi. They talking about women’s nature and how women have it easier in the court system and can screw you over easier. It’s helped me with women and shakes me to prioritize myself. Chase excellence not women.
    Okay… bye.

Unregistered
    Yep. That is where I get my life advice-you tube.